Quantcast

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Thanks, it worked.

I do have one more question. I am trying now set up my IPTV Smarters Player App. I am trying to enter my login details, the system is asking me for a user ID and Password, it mentions that I am supposed to get those credentials from LG Content. I have looked in the LG content store app and also in the LG content, I can't find those credential details under my profile. Do you know how to get it?

Thank you very much 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tom M
      Today I switched to WOW internet service and dropped ATT and DirectTV.  I purchased Sling, but now can't add it to my LG TV because there is no option that I can find to add an APP like Sling.  There is no LG Content Store.  What do I do?
    • By sumukh A
      Hi ...I have an LG 43" 4K smart tv and recently I noticed that Hotstar app is not working. Whenever I open the app it's just buffering and no content is appearing on screen.
      Can someone tell me what the issue would be. Also if they can help that would be great.
      TIA
    • By Doreen
      My MLB app downloaded to Apple tv4  - connected to 2020 OLED55BXPUA TV.  Video is not working on MLB app.  MLB app is working on other devices & other tv.
    • By Hridaynath
      Disney Hotstar App is not working with LG Smart TV , the WebOS software version currently installed is  05.30.10
      The WebOS tv version is 4.3.0-9703

• By Anurag Rathi
      When I am trying to play premium content on hotstar, it is showing me the playback error. Please resolve this. In other devices it is working perfectly. I have raised this to hotstar they asked me to raise it to TV manufacturer. Attach is the screenshot of the issue.