Quantcast
Jump to content



  • Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

    Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

  • 0
Animesh

Hotstar not available on 55UH850T

Question

Hello,

I am using LG 55UH850T, however I am unable to find Hotstar in the Store. I have the most updated software as well. Checking for updates doesn't yield any new updates.

Please help.

Regards

Animesh

Edited by Animesh
Forgot to add vital information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 8/2/2020 at 7:54 PM, Animesh said:

Hello,

I am using LG 55UH850T, however I am unable to find Hotstar in the Store. I have the most updated software as well. Checking for updates doesn't yield any new updates.

Please help.

Regards

Animesh

Hi @Animesh

I think that HOTSTAR are only supporting webOS 3.5 and onwards, and your TV is listed as being webOS 3.0.  To confirm whether your TV is supported you would need to check with HOTSTAR's customer support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


  • 0
2 hours ago, George Hofmeister said:

Hi @Animesh

I think that HOTSTAR are only supporting webOS 3.5 and onwards, and your TV is listed as being webOS 3.0.  To confirm whether your TV is supported you would need to check with HOTSTAR's customer support.

Hello @George Hofmeister

Please advise how to upgrade WebOS to 3.5. Current WebOS version is 3.3.4-3718 (dreadlocks-dharug)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Animesh said:

Hello @George Hofmeister

Please advise how to upgrade WebOS to 3.5. Current WebOS version is 3.3.4-3718 (dreadlocks-dharug)

Hi @Animesh

Unfortunately, you can upgrade only if LG have released webOS 3.5 for your specific model of television, the installations are not generic due to the differences between models/years/etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...