Quantcast

Hotstar not available on 55UH850T

Animesh

Question

Hello,

I am using LG 55UH850T, however I am unable to find Hotstar in the Store. I have the most updated software as well. Checking for updates doesn't yield any new updates.

Please help.

Regards

Animesh

Edited by Animesh
Forgot to add vital information

3 answers to this question

On 8/2/2020 at 7:54 PM, Animesh said:

Hello,

I am using LG 55UH850T, however I am unable to find Hotstar in the Store. I have the most updated software as well. Checking for updates doesn't yield any new updates.

Please help.

Regards

Animesh

Hi @Animesh

I think that HOTSTAR are only supporting webOS 3.5 and onwards, and your TV is listed as being webOS 3.0.  To confirm whether your TV is supported you would need to check with HOTSTAR's customer support.

2 hours ago, George Hofmeister said:

Hi @Animesh

I think that HOTSTAR are only supporting webOS 3.5 and onwards, and your TV is listed as being webOS 3.0.  To confirm whether your TV is supported you would need to check with HOTSTAR's customer support.

Hello @George Hofmeister

Please advise how to upgrade WebOS to 3.5. Current WebOS version is 3.3.4-3718 (dreadlocks-dharug)

2 hours ago, Animesh said:

Hello @George Hofmeister

Please advise how to upgrade WebOS to 3.5. Current WebOS version is 3.3.4-3718 (dreadlocks-dharug)

Hi @Animesh

Unfortunately, you can upgrade only if LG have released webOS 3.5 for your specific model of television, the installations are not generic due to the differences between models/years/etc.