gCMOB application for webos

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By NikolaZ
      Hi. 
      My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version  05.50.06.  Here are the issues I have encountered:
      1. The whole user interface became really slow. 
      2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update. 
      3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet 
    • By Aravind Vn
      Is there a way to install Disney hotstar?
      This app is not available in the LG content.   TV details below:
      Model : 55UH617T-TB
      webOS version : 3.3.5-4521 (dreadlocks - sharing)
      Software version: 05.31.00
    • By Satish Patel
      Their is no any indian TV apps their is only US. or any other country apps browse please provide indian live tv apps 

Thanks
    • By harryw66
      I have an LG-43UN73006LC purchased in the UK - but it does not have a My5 app for watching Channel 5 related programmes  in catch up.
      Channel 5 is one of the main 5 programme channels here in the UK - so why no support from LG?
      How can they call this a Smart TV without support for the basic UK Channels?
      Even my ancient Humax box had My5 app
    • By PATTIE
      will you ever allow discovery + through direct tv???  I would love it because I could watch certain things I can't get now..