Quantcast

lan disconnected

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

@Daniel Feiman First, what model TV is this, second, is the LAN cable  using a "PLA" (Power Line Aaptor) device that uses your A/C house wiring to send your TCP/IP INternet traffic to /from your router, or is it directly connected? If the first one, is  it (PLA at router or TV) plugged into its own socket, or into one of those "multi-socket" extension things?

Apparently this is a known issue; there's another, three year old thread on the subject where folks report getting through to LG support as recently as a month ago and being offered a free service call to fix the issue.  We have the same problem, so I'm debating if it's worth the fight with LG or if we should just suck it up and buy a new TV (since this one is out of warranty and more than a couple years old).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By rick wiseman
      I have owned this tv for a year and pleased with it ... until about a month ago. I now have constant repetitive messages in top right hand corner of screen saying 'Unknown device disconnected' or 'wired network is connected' or wired lan cable is connected' and it's driving me crazy. I have tried the lg live chat technical support and they were not aware of the issue but I've seen the same problem discussed on US forums and here too. Nobody seems to be able to have a solution. I have unplugged all external stuff - Virgin V6 box, Wii, wired internet, etc and it still happens. Help!!
    • By Blank_Disk
      i have a uj630v and it randomly pops up with restarting app to free up memory, any when there will be a fix for this other than having to reset the tv as its a real pain
    • By Mohammed Albusaidi
      I can't connect my lg Tv 43LF630T to my huawei p30 pro screen mirroring problem 
    • By dennik
      I have a problem updating or installing amazon prime video app. When hitting the update button (after several factory resets) it simply says "Application has not been installed. Try again" after it stops.
      This possibly happened due to a cancelled update a week ago.
      Any ideas how to fix this? Factory reset doesn't work. App won't run without update, and update won't run.