Quantcast

User Agreement use since day one

Prasan Prasad

Question

I purchased an LG 43UH610T television in December 2017.  I am located in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai.  Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement.  However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred.

I have gone through the below mentioned steps for resolving the issue but it didn’t worked. 
For those of you still suffering from the same problem, here's an interim solution after 90 minutes on the phone with LG's Level 2 support:

- Disconnect your TV from both wired and wifi internet access options.
- Activate a Hotspot for internet access (use your smartphone or any other hotspot device)
- Use Settings>Network>wifi and select your Hotspot as your wireless internet connection. Confirm that you are connected to the internet.
- From Settings>General>About this TV, select resetting your TV to factory settings
- Follow the screen process until you get to the point that it asks about downloading the LG user agreement. Do that. It should work this time that you are connecting thru the Hotspot.

Still the "Unable to download user agreement" issue is not resolved. Please advice or depute a technician to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Prasan Prasad

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ashok R
      TV model: 49 UH770T 
      I used 6000 hours. All four corners start to have struck pixels, this is very disappointing us after spending INR 1,00,000. I am sure this should have been tested products for such high value. How would I customer will recommend LG Smart TV for family and friends if the product manufacturing is not worth the money spent on?
      regards,
      Ashok R 
    • By boggy
      I have LG TV UF6800. TV is working well. The youtube app had worked well until a couple month ago. The yoyube hangs very often after playing advertisement. It also hangs after playing a long video (around 30 min). By "hangs" I mean it is still there, showing the youtube UI, but we cannot play any video. Just black, staying there forever.
      I am using wired network on the TV. 
      I tried updating app, nothing. I googled and tried unpluging power while watching...., no help. BTW the youtube (with the same user) works well on PC and iPad.
      If you think this is not LG's problem, please advise to whom I should contact.
      Bogang Tian
    • By Dhineshwar
      MX player and jio cinema are commonly used Android apps which offers many free to watch movies. It would be great if that two added in the lg store. Hope it'll be added soon
    • By oscarsaravia
      Hi, I want to know how can I close completely an smart tv app when the user open another app and the main app is in background (suspended mode).
      I was trying using the getLifeStatus API but I had no success.
      Thanks.
    • By Alex
      New Delhi: Elista, the electronic appliance company headquartered in Dubai has just launched new smart TVs in India. These new televisions are a refresh of their existing lineup in India. So, let’s take a look at their specs and features.  
      Pricing and Availability 
      The 43-ich Elista Smart LED TV has a price tag of Rs. 48,990 ($628). The bigger 50-inch and 55-inch options cost Rs. 59,990 ($769) and Rs. 70,990 ($910) respectively. These TVs are available on all leading consumer electronics shops and online platforms.  
      Elista Smart LED TV specs & features 
      The new range of Elista Smart LED TVs comes in three screen sizes: 43-inch, 50-inch, and 55-inch. They offer a 4K resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels along with 1.07 billion colors. The TVs provide smooth visuals even when watching fast-paced scenes thanks to MEMC technology (Motion Estimation, Motion Compensation) and 60Hz refresh rate.  
      The Smart TVs also come with ALLM (Automatic Low Latency Mode) which reduces the response time of the display to just 5ms, making it ideal for console gaming. The smart TV operates on LG’s WebOS which comes with the ThinQ AI. The ThinQ AI is LG’s voice assistant that makes it simple for viewers to control the TV with either voice or via a mobile device. If the ThinQ UI is not your cup of tea, you also get access to the built-in Alexa to help navigate through the UI or through your favorite OTT apps.  
      The smart TVs come with easy-to-use Magic remote with a dedicated hotkey for Netflix and Prime Video. For connectivity, these TVs have in-built dual-band Wi-Fi. Last but not the least, the speakers of the smart TVs come powered by Dolby Audio. 
      Source: 
      link hidden, please login to view