Quantcast

Unable to load subtitles from network location

Nicolás Esteban Procak

Question

Hi!!!

The thing goes like this.  I've shared a folder in a Win7 PC, the folder has one video and one sub srt file.

When i access from my LG 50uk6550 TV the video loads perfectly but the subs won't load.-

If I copy everything in a pendrive and plug it to the USB everything works wonderfull, but not from the network folder.

Is there any solution??

Thanks in advance!!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MURAD
      Hello , There is no setting to select subtitles for series and movies, I tried clicking on the colors on the remote, but nothing worked, I poked around in settings and found nothing. I sent several emails to the company, but no response was received. I remember that there was an option in the previous version, who has the same problem and what can be done?
    • By keshav iyer
      Videos from certain websites are unable to play on browser after latest update to webOS 5.50.55. In the first image there should be a play icon on the video player

• By Fletcher
      I have recently purchased an LG 43UH610T television.  I am located in Bali, Indonesia.  Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement.  However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred ......"
      Can you help?
    • By dzoole
      Can you add opaque box for subtitlws when we warch from smart share, external hdd etc... so practicly in thw subtitle menu choose for opaque box and transparency. Thanks in advance
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.