Quantcast

Zee5

Narendra Desai

Question

4 answers to this question

On 4/29/2020 at 9:06 PM, Narendra Desai said:

Of all the apps in webos, like hotstar,

link hidden, please login to view
prime, netflix etc. I face the problem of buffering while watching any content on only and.only zee5 and alt balaji.  If it's internet /bandwidth then why not for other apps . I can view Hdr on netflix too without buffering or any interference.

My Tv model LG 55UJ632.

On 4/29/2020 at 9:06 PM, Narendra Desai said:

Of all the apps in webos, like hotstar, prime, netflix etc. I face the problem of buffering while watching any content on only and.only zee5 and alt balaji.  If it's internet /bandwidth then why not for other apps . I can view Hdr on netflix too without buffering or any interference.

My Tv model LG 55UJ632.

I own LG 43UJ632 model I installed Zee5 today and suprisingly even I had same problem , can u reply if you found out any solution

No use communicating those dumb Zee5 support who are very good in giving automated replies. Get a Mi4K box for Zee5 and other apps. However use LG's preinstalled apps except zee5 for better quality and use Mi4K box for zee5, MX, etc

8 hours ago, Kumar007 said:

I own LG 43UJ632 model I installed Zee5 today and suprisingly even I had same problem , can u reply if you found out any solution

• Thanks 1