• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By kerry gerakiteys
      I have a 2014 LG Web os smart TV    ( 65UC970T ) and I don't have any access to apps.  There used to be a selection of apps and now there's none. How do I access them?
    • By Arun A
      Hotstar, Sun NXT, Zee5 apps not found on content store.  My model number is 43LF6300 and firmware version is 4.06.40.
    • By 4913
      Hi. I have two LG Smart TVs that were purchased in 2014 and have the YouTube apps pre-installed. I would really like to uninstall them if possible but despite searching everywhere online cannot find the answer. All of the current threads or videos refer to newer models where the screen layout is different with all the apps lined up at the bottom of the screen. My TVs have app ‘cards’ and I simply cannot edit card 1 which has the pre-installed apps on it. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks, Nigel.
    • By Alex
      HBO Max came out recently and unfortunately they haven't built an app for lg webOS TVs yet. 
      The following devices are supported by HBO Max. If a device is supported, you'll find the HBO Max app in the app store.
      Android phones and tablets (with Android OS 5+) Android TV (OS 5+) Apple TV (4th gen and later) Chromebooks Chromecast iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (with iOS 12.2+) PC and Mac computers PlayStation 4 Samsung TV (2016+) Xbox One So if you have any of these devices hooked up to your LG webOS TV your solution is to use one of these methods.  

link hidden, please login to view You can also contact HBO directly by email at [email protected]
    • By News Reporter
      First in Korea Certified to Test Functional Safety of Software for Autonomous Vehicles

SEOUL, Sep. 8, 2021 — LG Electronics’ (LG) Software Testing Center has officially been recognized as an ISO 26262-certified lab to conduct functional safety tests on software designed for autonomous vehicles. As South Korea’s first facility certified to test such software, the results issued by LG’s Software Testing Center will have international credibility in over 70 countries and regions, including the United States, Europe and Japan.*
      ISO 26262 is an international standard for the functional safety of electrical and electronic systems found in production road vehicles, as defined by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). One measurement of ISO 26262 determines the probability of accidents caused by errors in automotive software or development processes, a critical factor in the commercialization of self-driving vehicles. Certification allows LG to not only test the functional safety of software written for self-driving vehicles but all automotive software systems and AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture (AUTOSAR) that fall under the ISO 26262 standard without the involvement of external agencies.
      The accreditation was issued by the Korea Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (KOLAS), an internationally recognized agency charged with the establishment of national standard systems and operation of industrial standardizations in matters related to safety and quality. LG’s Software Testing Center was previously recognized by KOLAS as an internationally accredited testing institution in software quality measurement (ISO/IEC 25023) and industrial functional safety (IED 61508-3) of electronic products and technologies including smart appliances, TVs, robots, AI, cloud and energy.
      “LG Electronics is extremely proud to be entrusted with the world’s best functional safety verification capability for automotive software,” said Dr. I.P. Park, president and CTO of LG Electronics. “With this recognition, LG will be able to provide even better products and services that customers can trust to deliver the most reliable software possible.”
      # # #
      * According to the ILAC Mutual Recognition Agreement (ILAC MRA).

link hidden, please login to view
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Michel Heinst
      No HBO GO on laserbeamer. I do have it on the LG nanocell tv both from 2019.
      I have updated the firmware manually, changed locations all without any success to find the app in the lg store.
      Can I download it manually somewhere?

• By Stefan Mardale
      Hello,
      HBO Go has recently made updates to their app but it is not reflected on the TV. The old app, with grey icon (2014) has issues with the stream and I get very often the "buffering screen".  We need an update or switch to the "black" one(2017)  (the colors come from the official replay of HBO).
      When will the update be performed?
      Thank you!
    • By 1techsupport
      I just bought a 65 inch 4K TV.  I was hoping it would be loaded with apps, especially HBO GO, TBS, TNT etc etc.  When I go to premium apps there is only Hulu, Netflix and Amazon.  What the heck????
      lg-65UJ6540
    • By Beatriz Hernandez
      I want to instalaciones the HBO GO app in my tv but i cant find it in the available options. I want to acces it from my Tv Just like i do with my Netflix account. How can i instal it? or where can I find it?
      Thanks