Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Please check your webOS TV version . The app's feature for changing languages is only available web OS 4 and above. Sadly even I cant use this feature. Trying to communicate with the customer support for the same.

To check web TV OS:  Go to settings---> General------>About this TV------->TV Information ( click on "TV information" to know your TV's web OS version)

16 hours ago, aniruddh kumthekar said:

Please check your webOS TV version . The app's feature for changing languages is only available web OS 4 and above. Sadly even I cant use this feature. Trying to communicate with the customer support for the same.

To check web TV OS:  Go to settings---> General------>About this TV------->TV Information ( click on "TV information" to know your TV's web OS version)

There's no other option to change language

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.