• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?
    • By SB Raja
      Hi,
      I have a Sony sound bar connected to my LG OLED CX via eARC. It was working fine. One day suddenly the sound bar stopped responding to the incoming audio from the TV. I tried all the ways - (PCM, Auto, Pass Through), TV reset, Additional settings eARC (on/off). But nothing worked. Escalated it to the LG CC. And the LG service representative advises me to change the mother board of the TV. I am wondering what went wrong with my 9 months old TV. Though it is still under warranty I dont want to go for a change of a component (if there is a work around). Sound bar is working perfectly with all other external devices. Awaiting for a solution or atleast a valid reason.

• By sashank
      Subtitles aren't appearing for certain shows(eg. Big Bang theory).NO option to change audio language,video quality. Certain shows are like watching snapshots at 10s interval(check Homeland). Cricket matches are having slow frames per second although i have good bandwidth and fps on my tv(LG UJ652T).  NO VIP option also.

• By Priyag
      Hi,
      Iam unable to see bigg Boss in Hotstar appsince morning error showing as "PI 6006 NAS".
      Iam using LG webOS TV UM7780PTA.
      Please rectify it as soon as possible.
    • By jordyvang
      Hi everyone,

I just bought a new LG television for a lobby in the company.
      It's a 55" LG Smart TV with WebOS.

This tv is to show the narrowcasting system. But after a few hours the tv gets in to something like a screensaver.
      The narrowcasting is playing with the webbrowser from the installed apps.

Does anyone knows how to get the screensaver off?

Thankyou very much:)