Quantcast

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I solved this issue by simply purchasing an Amazon Firestick 4K.  While it doesn't support Dolby Atmos* on Netflix, it does on some Prime selections. It  supports Dolby Vision*, too (like your OLED) and it works seamlessly. It has nearly unlimited apps available, including HBO NOW, and has twice as much storage (for apps) than your LG TV. I like mine so much, I purchased a second one on Prime Day at half price for my road trips. Once you register it with Amazon, you can stick it in any TV with an HDMI input.  Hope this helps!

Mr. Black

* HBO currently only streams in HD 5.1, so this is not an issue for your question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dinky
      Hi all
       is there a way to view content from my own channel in Youtube? Much of my own content has the ‘unlisted’ or ‘private’ attribute and will not appear in search results, so I need to be able to go to my own channel and sekect the video from there, but that seems not to be possible. Or is it?
    • By xztd34
      Hi Guys,
      Since short I have a problem seeing Dolby Vision in the Netflix app on my LG Oled C7.
      I was alway able to see on top of every movie when it was streamed in Dolby Vision.
      At this moment the only thing I see is Ultra HD 4K and when I play the movie no Dolby Vision or even HDR.
      I'm from Belgium and I have the latest firmware update.
      I have reset the LG to factory settings twice with no advance.
      I also have the same problem with my connected Amazon Firestick 4K Max, only showing Ultra HD 4K.
      When i play apple tv this shows dolby vision in the information of the movie and when playing I get the dolby vision logo in right top corner.
      Contacted Netflix a couple of time, the answer I get is to wait till the dolby vison information is showing again.
      Any idea,
      Kind regards

• By Vishvajeet Patil
      Hey folks I wanted to know what is the RAM and Internal storage of LG OLED C2 55 inch TV? Android OLED TV of other brands now a days boast upwards of 32 GB internal storage. Wanted to know where premium LG devices stand. 
    • By nsnews org
      I bought my TV from Oman and shifted to India. Model is 65UH603V-TC WebOS 3.4.0
      I have changed the area code to 4816 using service remote but still content page is not updated
      Broadcast country and service country set to India
    • By Matei Fărcaș
      Any word if LG will update their 2013 range to webos, my 42LA620S-ZA is screaming out for webos, gets me mad my tv seems obsolete, give your customers the choice to upgrade, hell I wouldn't mind paying a fee for the update to webos but something tells me my tv is stuck in limbo.