Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Coxy

LG oled tv can’t connect to Alexa no app

Question

I have a 55 oled LG tv.  I’m trying to connect to my echo 8 but not connecting I have got the LG ThinQ app on echo and enable and on my phone showing tv on it but echo can’t find device.   Help please it’s driving my crazy 

1 answer to this question

Might depend on the year.  I can't talk to my C7 either. Bought a Shield Pro 2019 and that along with my Harmony Hub, makes the A word unnecessary for LG. Harmony and shield are supported by the 'ol girl.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Christonian
      Screen flickers real bad and seems to be getting worse over time should I make a claim it is only month and half old or this normal, now it is doing this every few minutes?
      LG C9 made in April 2020 bought in early August
      IMG-1198.MOV
    • By Spinderella
      Hii can someone help me please. My wifi is not connecting on  my LG webos TV LJ5500 smart tv. I cannot even screen share either. Neither with miracast or wifi direct. .any suggestions pls
    • By oledC9nz
      When are we finally getting the option to turn off the ridiculous "fireworks" screensaver? I didn't spend thousands on a new TV to watch this screen every 2 minutes, and especially not when I am playing Spotify songs and can't see what songs are up next or even follow lyrics!
      It's one thing to build features to prevent build-in, but another if they make using the TV properly a problem. Give us the ability to choose for ourselves if we want this protection or not, and don't force our hands please.
    • By Peter Sjostrom
      Hi everyone!
      I have an  LG - 43" Class LED HD Smart webOS TV (Model 43UM6910PUA). 
      I keep all my videos stored on an external hard drive. When I connect this drive, a SEAGATE Expansion Portable 2TB External Hard Drive HDD (Model STEA2000400), to the USB port (back, side) and go to thumbnail view all I see are generic folders with the titles I have given to them. I do not see any of the  "folder.jpg" poster/cover art images which I have in included in every folder together with the video(s) themselves. Why are these folder.jpg images not showing up in thumbnail view? I have no problem on other (older) televisions I have (none of which are LG however). Am I doing something wrong? I have contacted LG support both via email and online chat but have unfortunately not been able to get an answer from them.
      I have included an image of the what I mean by generic folders in thumbnail view (see below). Thank you!
      Peter 

• By mk0nima
      The latest FW 05.80.55 has completely messed up my tv and I have rolled back to 05.80.15 successfully. However I would like to have my TV on FW 05.80.35 since I was very happy with that one.
      Anyone who has a copy of that one, 05.80.35? 
      I live in Europe
      /M