Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

David38

Bluetooth with 32LM6300PLA and Soundbar SJ1

Question

Have got the Bluetooth set up ok, was a struggle as instructions only cover Optical.

Problem is TV does not remember it has to use the soundbar by bluetooth when switched on it is back to internal speakers then I have to go back into menu and set it up again.

First time with bluetooth and surprised it so hard as have been led to believe it is an easy system.

Thanks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alcides Andrade
      I have lg tv model 49UJ6525, last weekend the tv updated to version 05.80.35, but now I realized that I can no longer use the 5 GHz WIFI network, the network is disconnecting and connecting all the time. I did a test with the 2.4 Ghz network and it works normal, but I would like to use the 5GHz network.
      Is it possible to solve this problem?
    • By -ethan-
      After updating my TV (OLED65GXPUA) on August 31, 2020 the HDMI-ARC volume support changed: pressing the volume up/down button once on the magic remote will continuously apply volume changes until the volume has reached the maximum or minimum value.  Prior to this update volume changes over the HDMI-ARC interface behaved as expected: one press of the remote button would apply one increment or decrement to the volume.  A Klipsch Bar 48 is attached to the TV over the HDMI-ARC interface.
      After the update the TV is running:  webOS TV version 5.1.1-3701, Software version 03.10.41.  I do not have the version information prior to the update.

• By Kuriko
      I have a LG OLED C9 and use a soundbar with optical. If I use Bluetooth headphones and terminate the connection, the webOS always jumps back to internal speakers, which I don't use. Is there any way to set it to automatically return the soundbar (optical)?
    • By ruitertjelg
      is there a way to make the tv accept a logitec k380 bluetooth keyboard?
      regards,
      Jan
    • By myloo
      Hello everyone, i need to help to downgrade my 43UJ651V tv. I succesfully apply all steps and at the last step seems this error message in the tv screen:

Update failed because software version is earlier than the version installed on the TV.

5.80.50 version installed on the tv now. But i want to return 04.70.55. Is this possible? Can anyone help me about this? Additionally, i am in Turkey. I want to install real official firmware. Can anyone send me the right firmware for me to install 04.70.55 ( I dont want to have language problems. I see the LgDTVUpdater package RU version)?