Quantcast

Bluetooth with 32LM6300PLA and Soundbar SJ1

David38

Question

Have got the Bluetooth set up ok, was a struggle as instructions only cover Optical.

Problem is TV does not remember it has to use the soundbar by bluetooth when switched on it is back to internal speakers then I have to go back into menu and set it up again.

First time with bluetooth and surprised it so hard as have been led to believe it is an easy system.

Thanks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Beushaw
      Another unwanted update, bringing unwanted changes and now my Cambridge Audio soundbar is screwed.
      My LG TV just performed an auto update to WebOS 13.30.56. When the TV restarted, all I now get out of the ARC connection is a constant loud buzzing, no programme audio. Well done LG software team. A triumph! 
      I have tried resetting the soundbar (it plays fine if I plug in an external device) but all I get from the LG TV is BUZZZZZZZ. I tried restarting both the TV and the Soundbar: BUZZZZZZZZZ. I tried a new HDMI cable BUZZZZZZZZ. So what do I do now?? I did not want this OS update, it brings nothing to me and everything was working perfectly before the update and sound on the (awful) inbuilt LG TV speakers is working, but the ARC audio output to my rather lovely Cambridge Audio soundbar is now, since the Web OS update, just a constant BUZZZZZZZ. I decided to try the Optical output of the LG connected to the soundbar instead. The soundbar is flashing "AUDIO ERROR" at me (I have tried all of the different audio output format options, all with the same result).
      It really pi$$es me off when software teams release badly executed updates that break their customers devices. We are not your R&D test department LG, we are paying customers with whom you lose trust, brand loyalty and future sales when poor engineering teams release software updates that are not fully tested. God only knows what LG have done here but after 2 hours of trying to resolve an issue THEY caused on my setup, I have given up.
      Has anyone else had this issue and have suggestions please? I have tried to contact LG using their Email Support function, wading through the multiple layers to get to the right page and spending time typing up all the details of my support request, etc, but no response yet (other than the automated bot stuff).
      Thanks.
    • By curious george
      Hi, I'd like to disable the bluetooth on my G2 and was wondering if this was possible without having to disconnect the bluetooth module in the back?
    • By appie
      I have an LG 43UR80006LJ TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth iphone earpods headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time? Thx
    • By robp
      55UJ651V After a few minutes, the Bluetooth clicks and disconnects. Sometimes it then re-starts the tv into the on mode, with nothing selected. It will not find the bluetooth device again. Unless, I try a different Blutooth device and then it does the same thing all over again. Is there any answer to this - or does the module need replacing. There seems to be a lot of discussion online regarding Bluetooth issues with LG. I have hearing issues and must use headphones! This is impossible!
    • By Nikola Lgc1lb lgs80qr
      Hi, what should i do to synchronize the Sound from my tv( lg c1 lb 55 inch 2021) speakers and soundbar (lg s80qr) to play at the same time without delay. Please me give me the steps one by one