Auto switch to HDMI input when it wakes up the TV

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jikhead
      I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver.  This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue.  However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again.  I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.
    • By Shantanu
      Shifted base from UAE to India, how does one change the country to India? I am not able to install the hotstar app on my OLED55B7V 
    • By Kedar Nath Padhy
      Hi,
      I bought TV from DUBAI  Model No 43LF631V-TB,where i am not able to change the location ,as well not able addition the software like sony liv and hot star . Kindly help us .
    • By Sourav Pathak
      I often feel the need to turn off my TV's screen after I select a playlist and start playing. Can we have this option in the Spotify app. We do have this option in the inbuilt music player where we can turn off the display while the music plays in the background and we can turn the display back on by pressing volume up button on the remote. Felt that this option could be added to Spotify app as well.
      Thanks
    • By Боката
      some one know  how to how to mirror screen on tv LG 55UN73003LA from android phone ?