Quantcast

Auto switch to HDMI input when it wakes up the TV

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Splash
      On power switches selected hdmi
    • By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM
        Kindly resolve this issue 
      My lG TV MODEL NO IS 32LK628BPTF

• By Ozzie T
      We have a 65UM7300AUE with software version 05.40.10. We have a Google TV dongle plugged into the HDMI 1 port and that is the input we use most of the time. Until recently every time we would turn the TV on it would default to HDMI 1 and the Google TV home screen would be the first thing we’d see. Life was good. Several weeks ago that changed and now the LG OS (I assume) home screen is the first thing we see. Then we have to use the LG remote to select HDMI 1 each time. We never used to have to do this or use the LG remote at all. Kind of annoying. We think we have HDMI 1 chosen as our default input but it doesn’t seem to matter. Any ideas on how we get things back to the way they used to be with the TV defaulting to HDMI 1 automatically?
    • By Fangking79
      My only options are set top box, Blu-ray, DVD player, home theater, OTT. Is there a way to label it?
      Also can I remove trending or all the other stuff on the home page?
    • By kongo09
      I use an IPTV app to watch TV and would like it to start automatically when the TV is switched on. The TV insists switching on with the not working cable TV tuner.
      This is WebOS 5.5