Quantcast

Is there a streaming content aggregator app?

DWINKS49

Question

ROKU has a search function that finds content available in the channel stream that it supports. You can then add the results to 'My Feed' so that you can quickly access content that you watch frequently.

Is there a similar function in WebOS?  If not it seems that it would be a welcome addition.

We subscribe to multiple streaming channels, on Hulu, Netflix, Prime Video, CBS All Access, etc.. Often (we are old and forgetful) we cannot remember which channel we need to access to get our favorite shows. Not only that but all the apps access their content through sometimes daunting click sequences. It would be helpful if the were one app to access all connected content that provides a max 2-3 clicks to access.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wondering
      After viewing photos/videos on a flashdrive plugged into the USB of an LG TV and using SmartShare to view... and then removing the USB and then no longer having access to the TV... I noticed on the flashdrive a new folder called "LG TV" and within what appears to be files that may have been the thumbnails displayed on the TV. My question is... do those thumbnails also remain on the TV as recent history even without the USB plugged in? The LG Smart TV online user guide refers to "Recent" ("To view a list of recently viewed or added content, select Recent). Would thumbnails be there without the source flashdrive?
    • By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM,       Kindly update my content store because I can't find the HOTSTAR APP AND JIO CINEMA ZEE5 AND SONY LIV   THANK & REGARDS VIKASH SINGH  
    • By NickL
      Hi,
      I recently bought an LG UK6500PLA TV (my first LG), but I have a difficult time streaming content (Wifi connected), e.g. Netflix series is streaming in low resolution.  The router is only 10 feet away from TV (but ethernet is not an option) and uses a 5GH frequency range.
      I have tried making a speed test at fast.com, for both the TV (through the Webbrowser) and for my laptop and iPhone. The speed test for TV showed 2.5 Mbps and my laptop and iPhone showed 110 Mbps. Can there really be such a big difference? I am starting to wonder if this might be a warranty issue?
      Do any of you guys have experience with bad Wifi reception on your LG TV or have any suggestions on how to fix it? 

Br,
      Nick
    • By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .
    • By Batman
      I have a LG 43QNED756RA AEK Smart TV 
      If I go to General -> Programmes -> Programme Manager -> Edit All Programmes, I only get the options to Lock/Unlock and Skip/Restore
      So I cannot Move or Edit Program Numbers or Delete
      Any help and comments would be appreciated

• Similar Tagged Content