Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Kickback

Kickback to channel guide on LG Tv using YouTube TV app

Question

While watching a live or library program on the YouTube TV app with my LG Smart TV, the screen momentarily turns black and then the live channel guide or library home page appears. Have to reselect the program to continue watching. Happens randomly but 3 to 4 times per evening. 

1 answer to this question

Yes, send to be a growing problem but oddly enough the topic keeps disappearing from this forum . I have been in contact with YouTube TV help support since sometime in November I think it was providing additional info, system logs,  etc at their request. I message every week or so and lately now I only get back a form reply about quote "we are working on it and will let you know when we have more information"

I strongly suggest you and anyone that may read this message before it disappears and has  the problem contact LG and YouTube TV support and voice your concerns

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.