Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Slingbox 500 not working with 2019 LG OLED

Anyone have any success getting a Slingbox 500 to work with a LG OLED tv that has no component inputs on it?  I am using a HD splitter that is supposed to work...and does when I'm setting up the Slingbox settings,  (HDMI cables into it from set-top box and out to TV, plus component cables from splitter to Slingbox) but when I go to watch Live tv, the screen is black and says No HDMI.  I'm stumped.  Any suggestions?

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Invalid Service

I  have just bought an LG Smart Tv and have tuned it in via freeview and the guide shows that i have all the channels installed. However I am a Racing tv subscriber and the guide shows channel 261 as installed but when i try to access it I get a message saying 'Invalid Service' with an animation and a blank screen. I had no issues with my previous tv so am a little baffled by the fact that i cant receive racing tv on my brand new LG tv. Is this a compatibility problem or is that i need a flash p

• 2019 OLED TV lineup with AirPlay 2 will hit stores starting in April

LG has unveiled the pricing and release plans for some of its 2019 OLED TV lineup, basically mirroring the company’s playbook from last year. These are some of the very best TVs you can buy, so LG is continuing to price them as such. The 2019 C9 (65-inch, 55-inch) and E9 (65-inch) series TVs will start shipping in April. The 77-inch model of the C9 and 55-inch E9 will hit stores a bit later in May and June, respectively. And this year’s update to LG’s “wallpaper” TVs — to be available in 65

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Bluetooth with 32LM6300PLA and Soundbar SJ1

Have got the Bluetooth set up ok, was a struggle as instructions only cover Optical. Problem is TV does not remember it has to use the soundbar by bluetooth when switched on it is back to internal speakers then I have to go back into menu and set it up again. First time with bluetooth and surprised it so hard as have been led to believe it is an easy system. Thanks  

• BBC Red Button Service On An OLED55C9PLA

I have a new OLED55C9PLA and am trying to access the red button service BBC channels, no matter which channel I try be it on Freeview or Freesat I keep getting a 'This function is unavailable message' Can anyone suggest a way to access this service please? The tv is not and will not be connected to the internet but that should not be needed anyway. The latest software is installed but the Red Button service did not work with the installed software when delivered. Any help apprecia

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion