Quantcast

Sleep timer fail

Gary Sinz

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes
      My previous TV (Sony Bravia) has an automatic sleep after a time period without no remote control or TV button interactions.
      I miss this feature so much. I could set up the sleep time (40 minutes, 1h, 2h ...) on TV setup. Close to timeout, an overlaid message warns about the inactivity time and it'll be soon shutdown.
      I know my TV 55UM76 allows to use Sleep timer, but it isn't the same thing.
    • By Zohrab Aliyev
      Hello,
      I am new to this SDK. 
      I downloaded the files from official website of WebOS.
      When I run the installer, it Says "The executable file is not compatible with WINDOWS 32"
      I have 64 bit computer and 64 bit Java
    • By Nyalisson Rodrigo
      All day long i had try to watch videos on YouTube App and I can't use the app.. i try others user and I can't use the youtube app at my LG Tv. On cellphone it's work normally
    • By AHHHHHH!
      Hi All
      Has anyone with a 2019 model Webos 4.5 or above got any of the Freeview IPTV channels working eg. 211,  261,  265 etc.
      I am trying to workout if this really is a problem affecting every TV made by LG in 2019 or just a few of us.
      If it is every LG tv then why are there so few people highlighting and reporting this, If it is just a few of us the maybe is is a set or batch problem.
      I just struggle to understand why LG would remove functionality from a tv that has more processing power than it predecessors who could successfully run both formats  
    • By Leigh Robertson
      I cannot connect to any apps until User Agreement has downloaded and Agreed To. The User Agreement will not download despite excellent wi fi reception.