Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Gary Sinz

Sleep timer fail

Question

C9300 Web OS 1.4.    Sleep timer works fine up to 20 minutes. When set over (eg 30min) countdown timer begins, but when zero is reached, SHOTOFF is not executed.

Does anyone know of solution?

Thx Gary

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MikaelJones
      Have a LG TV 32LB650V which is updated to the latest firmware here in Sweden (05.05.01) and an Apple TV Gen4 (also updated to latest) connected to the HDMI ports. I used to use Simplink (HDMI-CEC) so that waking up the Apple TV would also wake up the TV. This worked well. Since some time ago, this does not always work. If I sleep the Apple TV, it shuts of the TV, but waking up the Apple TV wakes the TV maybe half of the times even though I follow the same procedure. Anyone experience the same thing or does your Simplink implementation works flawless every time?

What I've tried so far:
      - Switching Simplink on and off
      - Resetting the TV to factory default
      - Switching HDMI inputs

• By Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes
      My previous TV (Sony Bravia) has an automatic sleep after a time period without no remote control or TV button interactions.
      I miss this feature so much. I could set up the sleep time (40 minutes, 1h, 2h ...) on TV setup. Close to timeout, an overlaid message warns about the inactivity time and it'll be soon shutdown.
      I know my TV 55UM76 allows to use Sleep timer, but it isn't the same thing.
    • By Long Lý Đức
      I have an issue when working with LG WebOS LK5700PTA, when i focus into an input field that use LG default keyboard, if i afk for 2 minutes then keyboard will auto disappear and i cant make it display again, i had to focus out then refocus into input field to make keyboard display again. I use Enact as framework to built my app. Had anyone catch this issue before? How to prevent keyboard disappear or make it display again when i press button " ok" on input field?
    • By Ryan Lee
      Hi everyone so I searched high and low for a solution to my issue with Windows 10 and Screen Cast on my LG UK6300PUE not working and finally found a solution.
      For me, it had to do with my PC and TV connections. I like to hard wire everything and with both my PC and TV, they default to the more reliable, wired connection and disconnect the WiFi.
      Well from what I understand, Screen Cast is based off of Intel's WiDi technology, WHICH REQUIRES WIFI CONNECTIONS TO WORK!
      I did go through all the other suggestions, checking share settings in Windows and Media Player, resetting this and that. I'm not sure if I had to do any of that for Screen Cast to work but I did try all those common suggestion initially. So if Screen Cast is  still not working for you, try those other suggestions posted in numerous places here and other forums.
      I'm really surprised on all the forums I visited, this wasn't pointed out anywhere! I hope this helps those having issues with Screen Cast!

TL; DR: So basically on a WIRED connection, I could see my TV on my Windows 10 PC, but it would not connect. As soon as I connected BOTH my PC AND TV to WiFi, Screen Cast began to work.

My current LG UK6300PUE Software Version: 04.10.04
      Windows 10 64-bit Build: Version 1803, OS Build 17134.34