Quantcast

Cannot find an app on LGContentStore

Jzurge

Question

Please help  as I cannot find an specific app on LG Content Store. I have 2 LG WebOS TV, 1 unit of 2016 Model and the older is 2017 Model. Both TV have the same configuration like (broadcast country UAE,), connected on the same wifi network. I was able to find the app on the 2016 Model but not on the 2017 Model. 

Is there any other way to install the app aside from the LG Content Store?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ngh
      Can’t rewind and forward most of videos streaming at LG WebOS with VUZE "Devise playback"
    • By alice131
      Now days  terrarium tv is troubling in my phone.  So i am searching for any app with the same features terrarium tv apk have, 
      Suggest me some good apk streaming app
    • By ssaguiar
      I am developing an app wich is a video player for an iptv provider.
      The app is based on html5, css and javascript.
      At this point everything done till now is working and tested in 5 different browsers and in a Samsung smart tv.
      The problem is that when I installed this app in a LG tv it messed up all the interface.
      After searching for the problem I discovered that the use og css grid was the problem.
      LG WebOs doesn't have support for the grid system? The css grid exists at least from 2017.
      Any clues on how to solve this problem or I have to rewrite one version of the app only for the LG?

Thanks for any help.
    • By EaZyTr1cKz
      Hi there im from australia is there any information about a nba app coming for the upcoming season most other tvs have got it but lg hasnt thanks
    • By Silkshirt
      LG TV  SJ800V.  (2018 UK model).  Was  06.00.20  then became  06.00.25 and made no difference to this issue:
      Search page on YouTube had a microphone symbol.  This enabled Voice Search.
      Just recently, (whilst being 06.00.20),  MICROPHONE VANISHED.  It can't be got back.  I know of two other SJ800V TVs  with the same issue.
      I know of another two similar LG TVs - but different model numbers - which have no problem.  
      LG says it's probably a YouTube issue. Tried uninstalling and re-installing YouTube but no good... 
      What can be done? This TV is only 4 years old and I and I really don't see why I should have to  go and buy a new one...