Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

On 12/12/2019 at 12:34 AM, jeetendra kumar said:

Plz add Sony liv asap otherwise i will buy android tv. 

This is a user forum and LG doesn’t respond here. Its upto SonyLIV to provide the app, who are delaying it. If you want to do something,  reach sony liv on twitter.

Its better to buy a firestick for more options on apps. If you want to go buy an android tv , go ahead LG isn’t reading this and they don’t care.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Azrina
      Dear sir,
      we just subscribe tm unify, we try find [email protected] app in LG smart tv. Unfortunately the app no in LG store. I try update still can not. How can you help to add the app.  I very appreciate if your side can help. Thank you
    • By Ted W
      Hi
      I've got an LG Smart TV 43UM  7400PLB and am looking to buy an external hard drive so I can pause live TV and record programs. I'm currently using a much smaller capacity USB which can't pause live TV and will soon be full. 
      I've read on various forums that certain hard drives won't work or that I'll need to buy a certain connecting cable. 
      I was thinking of buying a Seagate 2TB drive, (STGX2000400) which is around £55.
      Can anyone recommend one or confirm that the Seagate one will be okay.
      Thanks.
    • By Alex
      This year in the US, Black Friday deals are starting early.  has already launched some early Black Friday deals on LG webos  TVs with a , so if the price lowers on Black Friday, you'll get the difference.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Greatman dd
      Please Add Discovery Plus in LG WebOS
  • Similar Tagged Content