Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ | ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV
13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions
For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings
NSU EMU BY SMX
If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found
link hidden, please login to view.
By Ravichandran S
My TV was bought in 2014 55UB850T-TA with WebOS TV version 1.4.0-2337 (afro-ashley).
I recently purchased the Disney hotstar subscription. But in the above version the LG content store does not show the Hotstar
As per the news in this link we are eligible to upgrade to WebOS 2.0. But the automatic updates does not say it as WebOS 2.0 but still WebOS 1.4
link hidden, please login to view Why this discrimination for old users of LG TV? How will I install new apps in this TV?
By News Reporter
The changing of the seasons is a great time to refresh and revitalize your home with a seasonal reset. Cleaning your dwelling from top to bottom may never be fun, but it can be done smarter and easier with the help of the LG ThinQ app.
1. Lighten your load
Thanks to the ThinQ app’s Routine feature, you can apply customized settings to all connected appliances in the house in one step. Select Fresh Air Mode, for example, and the air purifier starts up, the robot vacuum begins roaming and the ceiling fan starts spinning. Now with LG’s smart appliances doing their part to lighten the load, it’s time to get cleaning!
2. Take breaks in between
With the ThinQ app and LG’s smart appliances, you have more me time because you won’t have to constantly check on the progress. You’ll never have to run back and forth checking on the laundry because the ThinQ app can tell you exactly how much time is left and send you a notification when your sheets and pillowcases are clean or dry. With ThinQ by your side (or in your pocket), you can afford to sit back, relax and enjoy the new season.
3. Your personal technician
Don’t let a glitch in your appliance put everything on hold. With the ThinQ app’s Smart Diagnosis and Proactive Customer Care, you can identify and resolve issues without having to call or wait for a customer service representative or repair technician.1 The ThinQ app even informs you when you’ve put too much detergent in the washing machine and when to change the water filter in the refrigerator.
4. Go green
When you’re taking care of your home, also think about taking care of your planet. With the ThinQ app’s Energy Dashboard, you can easily monitor how much energy every LG smart appliance is consuming so you can adjust settings accordingly to save electricity. LG’s eco-conscious appliances help reduce your home’s carbon footprint thanks to their efficient use of energy and water.
5. Replenish and reorder effortlessly
When it comes to keeping LG appliances running their very best, there’s no need to head to the store with ThinQ. For consumables such as detergent and filters, use the Store feature on the ThinQ app and have them delivered right to your front door. You can also take advantage of Amazon smart reorders by linking the ThinQ app with Alexa. Once connected, you can receive notifications when it’s time to replenish essential items such as laundry detergent to easily reorder from Amazon using voice commands.2
With the ThinQ app from LG, undertaking a residential reset for the new season is a much smarter and simpler affair. Learn more about LG’s smart appliances and the ThinQ app at .
# # #
1 PCC available in the North America and Europe.
2 Amazon smart reorders available only in Germany, UK and US. Products available for smart reorder differ by country.
link hidden, please login to view