Quantcast

LG apps in store not available

Veronika Zabrodska

Question

Hi. We have OLED55B6V we cannot open some apps like netflix and amazon prime ( youtube works). I read help info and I removed those2 apps. I wanted to upload them again but trying to access LG store there is nothing available. I read I have to check region in settings. Country is Italy, region says loading. I cannot click nor change anything.  Tried to restore settings and added PIN, agreed but nothing happened. TV has the same old settings. 
Also disconnected all the devices and restarted router etc. Internet connection works ok.

I’m lost! Please help! 

Thank you so much!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Saintboy
      Hello there. Please help me. I got an LG smart tv,model 55LA621O-TD,software version 04.28.18.  This tv seems not to have the LG content store,or to be precise it doesnt give me the option to download APPS such as youtube,netflix,etc. Im registered onthe LG account already. Pls help me
    • By RobLGSucks
      Hi,
      I have an LG OLED55B7A that has been rebooting randomly ever since I updated it to webOS 6.00.05 about 6 months ago.  I have noted there is a new webOS version 6.00.20 available.   Has anyone here had the same rebooting problem, and if so, did the latest webOS correct the issue?
      In general, my setup has the LG tv doing as little as possible - it is simply a display for my Roku box via my AVR, as the TV's interface and apps slowly became completely unusable about a year after purchase.  So, no ethernet, no WiFi, all services turned off, etc., and this helped with all of the performance issues, except the rebooting. 

@LG tv if you ever read this - you have done a TERRIBLE job of managing the software on these TVs.  webOS started off as a real alternative to all of the external set top boxes, but now, I will *never* *ever* buy another LG TV again, and I tell everyone I know to avoid them.  Worst product management in the consumer electronics industry in the past 10 years.
      Thanks fellow sufferers for any tips.
      Rob
    • By Balaji0084
      Hi, I bought LG Smart TV in Thailand, I used this in India. I could able to see only following 3 apps in the premium apps. I changed the country to India in the settings, but still the Indian apps not showing either in Premium or Smart World.
      I also tried to change the Area code in service menu, but it’s fixed cannot change anymore. Only I can able to change is Country code, currently it is 19.
      Model: 32LS5700
      Following details shown in Service Menu,
      Country Group Code :  19
      Country Group : AJ
      Area option : 3841
      Wifi-Frequency : 1
      Lang Gr. : W-EU
      I II Save : On
      HDEV : On
      Mono: On
      Isolator : 0

I cannot able to change the Area option code, but only can able to change Country Group code, that one not sure what is the country code for India.
      Anyone kindly please help to advise on this.

• By Travelling Observer
      6 months ago the LG apps menu started to pop up whenever I switched the TV on. I used the remote to switch the menu off. Now it starts doing this in the middle of viewing time. I always unplug the TV mains while not using it. I also regularly swith off the router and wifi. What is the problem?
    • By Melinda Anna Lengyel
      Hi Guys
      We get a new 65UP75 2021 UHD Tv but the Contest Store is nowhere!I tried to go by the : -home button nothing, - go premium no opinion to search at all , - in general search also nothing… Please help me to give solutions becouse it was very expensive and really unprofessional from LG this basic function is not in there 😠😠😠🤬🤬🤬 I mean why have to be so complicated?
      please give me some  advice