Quantcast

Install apps on external hard drive - LG TV

Question

Hi,

I have recently purchased LG smart TV UM7300.

Just wanted to know that, can I increase storage of LG tv by using external hard drive?

ie can I install apps from LG web store on to this external hard drive?

Also one more query off the topic.

Any idea when Air Play 2 would be a available on LG 43UM7300PTE TV?

Regards.

Sourabh

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By abdul80709
      I got LG Smart TV  has few problem once does not turn on WIFI function.
      The TV turn off again again to free the app memory I tried every solution was available  online but no success
      stressful and regret the purchased of LG TV
      Abdul
      Leeds
      UK

• By Thaer
      LG content store not working and I got an error ( network error 2) in the same time the tv connected to network and web app working normally, and I can’t update YouTube app . 
      I tried to unplug the router and tv , also I tried to reset to initial sitting but it’s not working.
      Tv Model : 70UF770Y-TD
      WebOS version :2.2.3 1353 as it show in the tv there is no update 
      so please advise me what I should do 

• By Mihai B.
      Hello,
      Is there any way of installing an usb gigabit network adapter on a webos smart TV?  The builtin wired adapter is only 100mbps (on a 2000$+ TV, shame  on you LG!!!)  while the wifi (N) is very poor, with the router at 1m from TV it only gets half the bandwidth of the wired network. Anyway the wired network  maxes out near 100mbps but I need more bandwidth as I have 4k video content with bitrates grater than 100mbps which I cannot stream without stuttering to TV through XPLAY/PLEX. 
      Kind regards,
    • By LesB
      When I first hooked up it downloaded apps fine and updated software.   Next day would not do either
      Software version 4.70.03    
      Model 55SM8100AUA
      Webos 4.7.0-50703
    • By Chidananda M
      VOOT app is not available on the Content Store of our LG TV.
      Please help in resolving the issue.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Vijay Kumbhani
      Hi All,
      Purchased LG UN 7350PTA 43 inch tv 7 days back. 
      Steps for reproduce
      1. Configure TV WIFI with WIFI router
      2. Turned off TV
      3. Turned on TV
      4. Takes approx. 4 minutes to auto connect WIFI, at that WIFI searching time, i did not even seen any WIFI name, it populated  all WIFI available after 4 minutes.
      Contacted LG Customer care, He told it takes  4 minutes to connect WIFI. nowadays Mobile phone is takes approx. 30 seconds  to connect WIFI. 
      Note: tried with mobile hotspots, it is same behavior. it could be SW issue from LG TV. Reset TV 2 times but no luck
    • By Vijay Kumbhani
      Purchased LG UN 73 UHD model.
      Able to pair bluetooth peripheral to LG TV.  LG TV won't reconnect bluetooth peripheral automatically. The user needs to click bluetooth peripheral on LG TV.
      This is basic features, all smartphone are supposed auto connect bluetooth peripheral. 
      Contacted LG TV customer support, they does not have information for my issues
    • By rphillips068
      Hi All,
      What is the latest with HBOmax and LG? 
      Are they playing nice in the sandbox or is HBO still not have its act together?

I have a SK8000PUA 4K HDR Smart LED SUPER UHD TV w/ AI ThinQ

Thanks.
      Rob
    • By Edward Zammit
      Can someone help me, please?
      I,ve got a LG Smart TV, it worked good  tv still works ok but nun of the apps work.... they used to, I went to watch Netflix couple of days ago it wouldn't work, tried some other apps not one of them worked but got a popup asking me to agree to the terms and conditions, only trouble is the terms and conditions wouldn't load. Has anybody else got the same problem? Thanks Heaps.