Quantcast

HBO GO removed

gobby24

Question

Hello. 

Yesterday I wanted to watch a show on HBO GO on my LG smart TV and when I opened the app, it said something like "the provider doesn't support this app" (can't remember the exact words) and the app got uninstalled right away.
I searched for the app on LG Content store and it isn't there anymore. Also, I didn't manage to find any news regarding the removal of the app.

Did anyone encounter this issue? Is there a fix for it?

Thanks!

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dron
      Allow access to fox nation app
    • By lambrkt
      Hi all, I'm new to the forum(s).  I have looked at discussions on the net and can't seem to find a definitive answer to my rather simple question.  I purchased this TV from COSTCO in AZ 2019.  I 'cut the cord by installing a TV antenna and using the NETFLIX and Prime streaming apps pre installed on the TV. Now my question: Can this TV record OTA TV stations, ABC, NBC, FOX etc.??
      From what I have read US models cannot record while ones sold in say the UK or other foreign countries have a built in recording feature.  I have seen articles saying press the Q123 button on the magic remote or press the center wheel to record what you are currently watching.  There is no Q123 button anbd pressing the center wheel does not record anything.  What if I bought a UK version of the remote would the TV now record?  Any help greatly appreciated.
    • By Vijay84
      Hi There,
      We recently bought  LG 65UV341C TV.  We are not able to find the LG content store. We have tried to switch of the hotel mode and still the same. Can someone help us how to get it?
    • By LPT
      Hi.
      When Im playing a movie in an app on my LG OLED TV the screen is turned off after 15 minutter and only showing for the lack of other words its "digital fireworks» and the text "Turn on screen by pressing any button on remote except power button».
      Its really annoying. 
      Every power/eco mode is off and no timer is active?
      Anyone?

• By Clarita Maia
      Well...the title says pretty much everything....the app was working fine before....but as of the last update it does not play anything it shows....Mine is WebOs 5.0. I would be very grateful if anyone could help sort this out! Thank you!