Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Wael Medhat El Sawy

Install Web OS on LG 55LA8600-TA TV

Question

1 answer to this question

On 8/14/2019 at 12:43 PM, Wael Medhat El Sawy said:

Netflix and other apps not working on my tv 55LA8600-TA TV, Can I upgrade the OS to the WEB OS?

Hi,

Unfortunately is not possible to update the now obsolete NetCast operating system to webOS.  I am afraid your best option is to purchase an external device like a ROKU.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.