Quantcast

Cannot get apps to install

Richard Hill

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Harisharan Khadka
      Hello, LG Webos does support Lionsgate play???
    • By forum1
      My LG 49UB850V LED TV  browser is too old. The most of the pages not work any more. How to easy update just one simple browser app? For example, often browser show error during open new page. It show certificate expire problem and page not load at all.
      This mean LG sell product without update at least browser certificate and now we are stuck and can not even load one page from WWW. 

Shame on you LG. I will not buy any more from you.  How dificolt is to release new update to update OS certificates? Microsoft Windows did this, android did also for old phones, etc... Really, can not undestend this asian people from Korea. 
    • By starwoodtech
      I have an optical plugged into a hearing aid box. I also have an LG S95QR sound bar plugged into the eARC.
      Works fine in eARC. When I try to select the optical + TV option for output, it switches over ok for about .5 seconds, then automatically switches back to the eARC output without me doing it.
      Does anyone know what it might do this? Why can't I change my output if I so choose?
    • By Peter Steinmeijer
      I can't connect  my LG ThinQ app to Google Home app.
      When I try I'm 'told' that no compatible appliance is found.
      But my tv, the LG Web OS TV  UM7100PLB ( 2019 ), is in the LG ThinQ app. I even reinstalled it.
      This probably is not a new subject, but, if this question has ever been answered, I can't find a solution.
      Is my TV too old ?

• By netsplit
      Youtube only lets you type numbers, and not letters. Amazon doesn't let you type anything unless you use the really really really slow onscreen keyboard. It's ruining the tv experience. Can't search for topics or shows without the slow drugery of the slow remote and onscreen keyboard.

Is something ms configured or is WebOs really this awful?