Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Tiffany Top

Multiview feature & firestick 4k

Question

Hello all I have the

as anyone tried using their multi-view  feature. I've just discovered  that one side Amazon Firestick 4K and the other side just normal air broadcast. I have noticed that  with the  Amazon Firestick 4K  will not let you watch anything on the opposite side you have to uncheck  the firestick 4K then you can watch  something on the other side. But what's the point because that's the purpose I want to watch both at the same time my  firestick 4k and my over the air broadcasting channels. Does anyone have a solution to this problem greatly appreciate it thanks for your help in advance.

Note: This Feature work for me with the old Amazon Fire TV stick that is not a 4k.

2 answers to this question

On 8/13/2019 at 5:31 PM, Tiffany Top said:

Hello all I have the

as anyone tried using their multi-view  feature. I've just discovered  that one side Amazon Firestick 4K and the other side just normal air broadcast. I have noticed that  with the  Amazon Firestick 4K  will not let you watch anything on the opposite side you have to uncheck  the firestick 4K then you can watch  something on the other side. But what's the point because that's the purpose I want to watch both at the same time my  firestick 4k and my over the air broadcasting channels. Does anyone have a solution to this problem greatly appreciate it thanks for your help in advance.

Note: This Feature work for me with the old Amazon Fire TV stick that is not a 4k.

I had the same issue.  It took me awhile to figure it out. Turn HDR from always on to adaptive. 

Edited by Justus Means
Figured it out!