Quantcast

My leg keeps shutting off

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nick Payne
      Since the latest update to the Binge app on my LG G1 OLED, whenever I try to watch any program on Binge, about every ten minutes or so the app puts up a message on screen saying that it needs to restart to recover memory, and then restarts. And when I go back to the program, the app doesn't remember how much of the program has already been viewed, and starts again from the beginning - I have to fast forward through it to get to the correct point.
      None of the other streaming apps I use on the TV - Netflix, Prime Video, Stan, Apple TV - have any such problem, and if I switch to viewing using Chromecast with Google TV, which has the Android Binge app installed on it, I can stream programs from Binge without any such problem.
    • By PeteD
      My AV input option keeps popping up on my screen. I’ve tried removing it from the Start Up menu but it hasn’t resolved the problem. It’s only been doing it for about 2/3 weeks. My LG tv is only about 2/3 years old. 
    • By Andara
      Why is my WiFi disconnecting from my TV.  Sometimes it is good for several days but then keeps dropping out.  TV is 3.5 years old.
      Most noticeable when using in-built DAZN sports app.
      I have installed new cable modem, router.  I have installed new ethernet cables for TV, printer and and PC with Windows 10 Pro.
      Help is appreciated. 
      Andara
    • By Tanni
      My Lg TV which has the smart functions and magic remote is playing up. 
      I often use web browser or you tube or similar apps to watch videos etc. 
      Recently however, it keeps crashing and displays a message to the effect that the memory in the app is low or it need to close to free up more memory? 
      My TV is less then 2 years old and is doing this. I love the telly and the smart features especially the web browser function, however this recent issue is making me think about the longevity of such LG smart TVs and whether I should've spent a few hundred more and got another telly. 

Please can someone advise what I can do to fix this as it takes away the whole point of smart TV. 
      Thanks 
    • By Floyd Cordisco
      This LG OLED 55A1PUA keeps hutting off the sound bar. Thought it was the sound bar - replaced sound bar and this issue is still here. How do i fix this? Is this a TV issue?