Kaisah

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By stewpot47
      My 55 old smart TV has started with a problem, 
      It displays a message.
      THIS APP WILL RESTART TO FREE MEMORY, THEN RESTARTS THEN SAME MESSAGE IN A LOOP.
      HELP

• By Balaji0084
      Hi, I bought LG Smart TV in Thailand, I used this in India. I could able to see only following 3 apps in the premium apps. I changed the country to India in the settings, but still the Indian apps not showing either in Premium or Smart World.
      I also tried to change the Area code in service menu, but it’s fixed cannot change anymore. Only I can able to change is Country code, currently it is 19.
      Model: 32LS5700
      Following details shown in Service Menu,
      Country Group Code :  19
      Country Group : AJ
      Area option : 3841
      Wifi-Frequency : 1
      Lang Gr. : W-EU
      I II Save : On
      HDEV : On
      Mono: On
      Isolator : 0

I cannot able to change the Area option code, but only can able to change Country Group code, that one not sure what is the country code for India.
      Anyone kindly please help to advise on this.

• By Travelling Observer
      6 months ago the LG apps menu started to pop up whenever I switched the TV on. I used the remote to switch the menu off. Now it starts doing this in the middle of viewing time. I always unplug the TV mains while not using it. I also regularly swith off the router and wifi. What is the problem?
    • By Nimazh
      I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 13. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IL.
    • By Azwan Azahari
      I hope LG will consider to enable the Disney+ Hotstar Apps for Model 2016 LG TV. My LG TV Model is 55UH617T.  I've raised this concern few times and hope LG will take necessary action.