Ng Sin Ngee

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Saintboy
      Hello there. Please help me. I got an LG smart tv,model 55LA621O-TD,software version 04.28.18.  This tv seems not to have the LG content store,or to be precise it doesnt give me the option to download APPS such as youtube,netflix,etc. Im registered onthe LG account already. Pls help me
    • By News Reporter
      All 2021 LG Laptops Compatible with New OS Requirements

SEOUL, Oct. 6, 2021 — Starting this month, all LG gram laptops will ship with Windows 11, Microsoft’s newest operating system and most significant upgrade in six years. Earlier compatible LG gram models can be upgraded by visiting Microsoft’s .
      With a new visual language, Windows 11 offers new features such as improved virtual desktop support, the ability to access widgets directly from the Taskbar, Xbox features to improve the PC gaming experience and easier multitasking with Snap Layouts and Snap Groups. And the new Chromium-based Edge integrated into Windows 11 offers improved performance, speed and efficiency-boosting features for a more satisfying browsing experience.
      Microsoft’s new OS enhances the unrivaled user experience already provided by LG gram which are incredibly lightweight with impressively large screen to body ratios compared to competing models. The Intel Evo platform-verified 2021 gram laptops feature productivity enhancing 16:10 aspect ratio displays, Intel 11th generation CPUs and excellent battery life.
      “By shipping LG gram laptops with Windows 11 immediately after the OS launch is an example of our commitment to give LG gram customers the latest that our partners have to offer,” said Jang Ik-hwan, senior vice president and head of the IT business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “While it’s still possible for most laptop owners to install Microsoft’s latest OS on their own, the out of the box experience is still important to many of our customers who want to get working right away.”
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Balaji0084
      Hi, I bought LG Smart TV in Thailand, I used this in India. I could able to see only following 3 apps in the premium apps. I changed the country to India in the settings, but still the Indian apps not showing either in Premium or Smart World.
      I also tried to change the Area code in service menu, but it’s fixed cannot change anymore. Only I can able to change is Country code, currently it is 19.
      Model: 32LS5700
      Following details shown in Service Menu,
      Country Group Code :  19
      Country Group : AJ
      Area option : 3841
      Wifi-Frequency : 1
      Lang Gr. : W-EU
      I II Save : On
      HDEV : On
      Mono: On
      Isolator : 0

I cannot able to change the Area option code, but only can able to change Country Group code, that one not sure what is the country code for India.
      Anyone kindly please help to advise on this.

• By Travelling Observer
      6 months ago the LG apps menu started to pop up whenever I switched the TV on. I used the remote to switch the menu off. Now it starts doing this in the middle of viewing time. I always unplug the TV mains while not using it. I also regularly swith off the router and wifi. What is the problem?
    • By Melinda Anna Lengyel
      Hi Guys
      We get a new 65UP75 2021 UHD Tv but the Contest Store is nowhere!I tried to go by the : -home button nothing, - go premium no opinion to search at all , - in general search also nothing… Please help me to give solutions becouse it was very expensive and really unprofessional from LG this basic function is not in there 😠😠😠🤬🤬🤬 I mean why have to be so complicated?
      please give me some  advice