Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

On 7/10/2019 at 12:58 AM, Balaji NG said:

Zee5 app was working fine in my TV, I bought premium account and loged in in TV but still it was not playing premium videos so I reset the settings in TV now I am not seeing the zee5 app itself. 

Any suggestions please 

Go to the LG content store and search. Then install it again.  Instead of logging in directly to the tv login to the zee5 app on you phone and go to its settings > authenticate.  You will see a code on the tv- enter that and click in authenticate/activate device then click on continue on the tv screen. Should work.

1 hour ago, Karan Batra said:

Go to the LG content store and search. Then install it again.  Instead of logging in directly to the tv login to the zee5 app on you phone and go to its settings > authenticate.  You will see a code on the tv- enter that and click in authenticate/activate device then click on continue on the tv screen. Should work.

In LG content store zee5 app is not there. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By WBCS নলেজ একাডেমী
      Hi, i've bought lg 55Nano75PTZ LED tv. All are ok. But I can't sign in my lg account in the tv. When I'm going to sign in my lg account in the tv it shows "Temporary server error has occurred. Pls try again later." pls do anyone know solution?
    • By Alex
      For anyone that has browsed the LG website, you may have noticed random links to LG's feedback form which is powered by CVENT. The direct link is below:

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Bevb
      I have a NANO91ANA LG TV connected via HDMI to a Yamaha RX-V677 Receiver. Normally when I turn the TV on it also turns the receiver on and I can control volume via the LG remote, whether it is an app on the TV or from another device connected to my receiver (Apple TV or cable box). Now the receiver is not turning on and ARC audio is not working. I think there may have been a software update the other day, but I'm not sure. However, everything was working properly until last night. The last time this happened it seemed to correct itself (it seems to be kind of sporadic), but this time it did not. I do not know what to do to correct this, but it is a major pain as I'm now having to deal with 4 remotes, plus I can't get sound out of my surround speakers when using an app on the TV.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    • By kevin knauss
      The symbolic link within the PC's Pictures  folder is displayed by the LG Webos Photo app as a folder, but when clicked, the app says that the device is not connected. The existing folders under Pictures on the PC do work using the LG Webos Photo app. The symbolic link works properly on the PC itself, so it's not a problem with creating it using mklink. Any ideas? Thanks.
    • By Nath8884
      Good evening.

I have a LG 43UK6950PLB, a few years old.
      Suddenly yesterday most things stopped working. 
      The apps just freeze and won't load,
      The remote cursor has disappeared,
      If selecting a different input, it won't load that input and just freezes. 
      Wifi isn't connected, however it can find my router in the menu, just won't connect. 
      I've carried out a reset, unplugging, and turning off standby mode etc to no avail.
      Any help appreciated, thank you. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Kumar007
      I own LG 43UJ632T , of all the OTT apps like Netflix, prime video etc ZEE5 face problem in playing smoothly as videos Buffer while watching..  can anyone reply me with a technique to solve this issue ? 

• By Jyothi Pai
      I have a Zee5 subscription but I cannot find the app in my LG WebOS content store.  Please help me as to how to get the app on my webos.
    • By Prateek Bajpayee
      Hi I see issue with opening premium content video on Hotstar and Zee 5 app in india.
      All other things work fine but issue only appears for premium content videos.
      I suspect us this an issue with LG tv itself because both have similar issue.
      I have raised the issue with both hotstar and zee support. Is there any way to reachout and raise a support ticket with LG on this issue.
    • By ameyarora
      When will there be an update on the LG Content store to get these above title stated applications?

Model: 32LF595B
      Software Version: 03.21.15
      WebOS Version: 2.1.0-3157 (Beehive-bighorn)