Quantcast

Headphone WH-1000XM3

renatopozzobon

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Peter94
      I use BT Headphone with LG OLED C1 TV Webos 6.  It would be nice if I could also see its battery level next to volume level on the screen  
    • By Eric Ramsay
      I am trying to connect my LG C1 to my wired Sennheiser RF 175 speakers. My tv is also connected to a Sonos Beam soundbar via EARC.  Having selected Wired headphones on the Sound out menu, the headphones come on for about 3 seconds and then both the TV and Sound out menu flick back to HDMI.  I have tried using two further wired headphones and also some Bluetooth headphones but all show the same result.  The only way I can get the headphones to stay on is if I take the HDMI lead out of the tv, thereby disconnecting the soundbar.  I didn't have this problem with my previous Panasonic TV because as soon as I switched on the headphones they came to life together with the TV.  I can't see any LG menu item that I am missing.  I have also logged the issue with LG - no reply yet.  Any ideas please?
    • By Beth Frasher
      I have an Avantree wireless headphone for my dad to use while watching TV. It is model HT280. We’ve just purchased an LG 55UP8000 Smart TV. The transmitter for the head phones does not have Bluetooth so I have purchased a Bluetooth receiver for the headphone transmitter so that it can connect to theTV . When the headphones connect to the TV using the Bluetooth receiver we can no longer hear the tv speakers . Is there a way to have the tv sound play through Bluetooth connection AND tv speakers so that a person not wearing a headphone can also watch tv? 
    • By frewmore
      Hi, I joined the forum looking for some advice on how to connect wired headphones to an LG 55UK7550PLA television  which does not have a headphone jack.  And if it’s not possible to connect wired headphones I would consider using Wireless or Bluetooth headphones but to be honest I don’t know the difference between them and which would be the most suitable so open to any suggestions. thanks,Ron

• By Des Battersby
      My TV is a LG webOS TV UJ634V mobile. Can this TV be set up for both headphones and speakers to work at the same time