Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Vinod Sao

TataSky app

Dear LG WebOS team,

Zee5, Hotstar, YuppTV and other apps are available on your platform but there is lack of TataSky to watch online in LG SmartTv.  Requesting for an update and release of TataSky app to enjoy TataSky during monsoon when most of the STB receptions went off-air. 

Regards

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Thomas Devenney
      Hi,
      I use the YouTube app on my LG OLED55B6V smart TV on a daily basis. Does anyone know in 2020, if there is an external keyboard I can use on the YouTube app? 

Thanks. 
    • By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By superleccy
      Hi there
      I've had my LG WebOS SmartTV for a couple of months, but in the past week or so I've noticed it's really started eating up all my home's Internet bandwidth, even when I'm just watching FreeSat TV and not running any apps.  It's connected to my router using wired ethernet, so it's not a WiFi problem.
      I can only assume that one the apps I've installed is suddenly decided to download a ton of data in the background.  But which one?
      The only solution I can think of is to install my apps one-by-one until my bandwidth issue improves.  And that's what I'll do.
      But I found this forum, and thought I'd ask you good people if any of you had had a similar experience.
      Here's the apps I've got installed:
      BritBox BBC iPlayer Spotify YouTube Amazon Prime Video NowTV AppleTV Thanks in advance for any tips
      SL
    • By Ravichandran S
      My TV was bought in 2014 55UB850T-TA with WebOS TV version 1.4.0-2337 (afro-ashley). 
      I recently purchased the Disney hotstar subscription. But in the above version the LG content store does not show the Hotstar
      As per the news in this link we are eligible to upgrade to WebOS 2.0. But the automatic updates does not say it as WebOS 2.0 but still WebOS 1.4

link hidden, please login to view Why this discrimination for old users of LG TV? How will I install new apps in this TV?
      Please help.
      Thanks,
      Ravichandran
    • By Bhavesh
      Hi,
      HotStar is very popular application in india which allows you to watch tv shows/movies and lot more.
      I don't see its app available on LG Store.
      Any plan to launch Hotstar app for WebOS Store??
      Thanks,
      Bhavesh