• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Matei Fărcaș
      Any word if LG will update their 2013 range to webos, my 42LA620S-ZA is screaming out for webos, gets me mad my tv seems obsolete, give your customers the choice to upgrade, hell I wouldn't mind paying a fee for the update to webos but something tells me my tv is stuck in limbo.
    • By Alex
      webOS TV SDK V1.2.0 Download Installer

Download the proper installer. With the installer, you can choose whether to install with network installer or SDK package. Available packages:

Windows 32-bit Installer_win32.zip (8.13M) Windows 64-bit Installer_win64.zip (7.52M) MacOS 64-bit Installer_maxosx.zip (7.38M) Linux 32-bit Installer_linux32.zip (7.94M) Linux 64-bit Installer_linux64.zip (7.59M)   SDK Package

Download the proper SDK package. To use network installer, you don't need to download the SDK package. Available packages:

Windows 32-bit webOS_SDK_win32.zip (1462.29M) Windows 64-bit webOS_SDK_win64.zip (1466.67M) MacOS 64-bit webOS_SDK_mac64.zip (1451.31M) Linux 32-bit webOS_SDK_linux32.zip (1463.35M) Linux 64-bit webOS_SDK_linux64.zip (1462.28M)  
      Please visit the LG site for complete link hidden, please login to view.

See the for step-by-step instructions.
    • By João Inácio
      Friends, many users are having this problem. After LG updated the firmware earlier this year (2022), the browser is no longer able to test the internet speed by going to the speedtest.net website. On my OLED55C1 TV, I tried testing on other websites, but they all gave wrong results on download speed. However, the upload speed was measured correctly.
      Does anyone have a solution for this problem?
    • By THIRTHANANDA
      model no-49LH600T-TB
      WEB OS VERSION 3.4.4-6205
      I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD TATA BINGO, HOTSTAR ECT APPS 
      MY ZEE5 APP IS ALSO NOT WORKING TOO, IT SAYS TO UPDATE BUT THERE ARE NO UPDATES TO DO SO
      PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AND OBLAGE SIR
    • By Fletcher
      I have recently purchased an LG 43UH610T television.  I am located in Bali, Indonesia.  Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement.  However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred ......"
      Can you help?