Quantcast

HDMI problem

Hello!

I'm trying to connect PC with LG TV with WebOS. It used to work normally, but now it doesn't want to connect. It detect HDMI input but doesn't want to show anything and than says not connected. Tried with multiple PCs and 2 HDMI cables. All combinations work on other TV. Any suggestion how to solve this. 

Best regards, Jaka

My TV: LG TV 43UK6300MLB

Faced a similar issue twice in the past six month period. Working PC\ HDMI cable combination was outputting a blank black screen i.e. HDMI port was unable to detect the PC signal. Solution by the LG tech was to do a system level reset of the TV. (different from the remote initiated menu driven reset.)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Danilo Peixoto Ferreira
      I wish I could control the volume of my LG TV 65NANO96SNA (webOS 4.50.71) using Apple TV 4K 3rd Generation (tvOS 17.3) with HDMI CEC (Belkin AV10176bt2M-BLK cable). The Apple TV has it on Settings, however, the TV does not respond to it. Turn on/off works. Volume control only works with IR. Could we prepare an update to support and fix it?

• By Danilo Peixoto Ferreira
      I wish I could control the volume of my LG TV 65NANO96SNA (webOS 4.50.71) using Apple TV 4K 3rd Generation (tvOS 17.3) with HDMI CEC (Belkin AV10176bt2M-BLK cable). The Apple TV has it on Settings, however, the TV does not respond to it. Turn on/off works. Volume control only works with IR. Could we prepare an update to support and fix it?

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Bevb
      I have a NANO91ANA LG TV connected via HDMI to a Yamaha RX-V677 Receiver. Normally when I turn the TV on it also turns the receiver on and I can control volume via the LG remote, whether it is an app on the TV or from another device connected to my receiver (Apple TV or cable box). Now the receiver is not turning on and ARC audio is not working. I think there may have been a software update the other day, but I'm not sure. However, everything was working properly until last night. The last time this happened it seemed to correct itself (it seems to be kind of sporadic), but this time it did not. I do not know what to do to correct this, but it is a major pain as I'm now having to deal with 4 remotes, plus I can't get sound out of my surround speakers when using an app on the TV.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    • By Puja aingh
      Respected Sir 🙏
            LG WEBOS LED TV MODEL NO 32LK628BPTF AUTOMATIC WIFI CONNECT IS DISCONNECTED

PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUES 
    • By andreluigo
      I used to extend my screen from PC/Notebook to my TV but i stayed a long period without do it.
      It happens that since a few days ago i am needing it and for my surprise is not working anymore. Tried other cables, updated the drivers and O.S. but nothing worked. So i decided test at the room's TV (LG as well) and worked perfetcly.
      I looked for all internet and youtube for similar issues and a solution but couldn't find it, until i receive my weekly mail from this forum and remembered it.
      I am suspicious that was one of the several updates since i extended for the last time that made this!
      So, does anybody could help me, please?

Thanks in advance!