Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

siddhant choudhary

Why hotstar app sucks on smart tv edition?

Question

The recently released version of hotstar app for smart tv's is not up to the mark. You can not select the video quality nor can you turn on the subtitles option coz that option does not exists.can any one tell me if its just with my version or if its everyones headache?

Edited by siddhant choudhary

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Has LG crippled my smart TV

After purchase my LG smart tv was able to pick up DTT (digital Terrestial Transmitters in the local area. These channels failed to work after some time and it was assumed that they were switched off due to the never ending wait for South Africa to migrate fully to digital. However tuning my sons Hi Sense tv the said channels were found and indeed are operational as  digital HD channels Returning to my LG tv i changed the location to digital , retuned and lo and behold the digital chann

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: How can I turn off Listening mode in WebOS 04.70.05

To all, I hope someone can help me. We recently bought an oled55e9 en we are actually quite pleased, apart from the wifi being to slow and sometime dropping. After doing some research I found many could resolve this by disbaling the 'Listening Mode' in settings for Screen Sharing.... My problems now: In the menu, under screen sharing, I can only delete existing connections, which we don't have In the smart menu I don't have an app screen sharing I cannot find th

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: External subtitles with SRT and UTF8

Hi It seems a common question around the web, but I would like to hear your thoughts. I have a LG 65SM8200PLA 65" LED UltraHD 4K (webos 4.5), that works like a charm in all aspects. Today I've paid and installed Plex to watch my movies on tv, wich works fine. I like tv shows from korea, and these movies come with external subtitles in format .SRT, these files are encoded with UTF8, and when I want to see the movie from flex via dlna on the tv, it doesnt recognize the subtitle, like it

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Turn Off Screensaver

There are times I want the screensaver off, like when Pandora is playing and I want to look up/run in and see who it is without having to get the remote.  There doesn't seem to be a way to do that!

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Movistar Play subtitles

I have an LG Smart TV 55UM7400 and I downloaded the Movistar Play app.  I am streaming a channel and I can choose the language audio (english or spanish) and also the english or spanish subtitles. BUT for some reason the SUBTITLES do not load. I streamed the same channel on the movistar play app on my iphone and the subtitles worked fine!. Is there any configuration I need to do on the TV ?? I need some  help. Thanks !

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions