Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

J8c

Automatic eye comfort mode

Please add the ability to have eye comfort mode turn off / on at set times. (Similar to night shift on iPhone)

Or at least move the setting to an easier location to avoid digging through settings menus.

I turn it on every evening to stop the light effecting my circadian rhythm, then off when watching TV during the day and this would be very convenient.

• Like 3

Come on LG, it's a no brainer to be able to time this either custom, or with sunrise/sunset. Nightshift/Eye Comfort mode is a great and necessary feature. Put some icing on this cake and make it easy to access, please. :)

I agree. Not only is this a popular item to advertise these days by LG, it's also a safety issue. This shouldn't be difficult to add a timer for on/off of eye comfort mode. Ideally WebOS gets this setting plus an additional Picture Mode setting for something like "bedtime" that turns on eye comfort mode and also further reduces the max brightness setting. That way when my wife is watching tv and I'm trying to go to sleep, it's not so annoying. 

I can’t believe how unpopular this request is, and that they haven’t implemented it when it’s such an easy thing to implement. Every TV should have this feature by now, knowing all we know about how it impacts sleep.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sushith
      Please can anyone help me to get the location Code for India for  LG 55UM7340PVA 2019 model.
    • By Lgoled65pau
      Every morning I have to enter settings/connection/WiFi connection and see that there is no check mark next to my WiFi name. It will reconnect when I click on it, and every once in a while it won’t connect until I enter WiFi password. I’ve talked for hours with multiple LG ‘techs’ halfway around the world only to find they are clueless. All settings have been triple checked. In the year I’ve had this not-too-smart tv none of my devices like tablets, phones, printers, desktops, or even Amazon fire stick have disconnected from WiFi even once! LG IS CLUELESS! Any body experience the same issue?
    • By Sourav Pathak
      I often feel the need to turn off my TV's screen after I select a playlist and start playing. Can we have this option in the Spotify app. We do have this option in the inbuilt music player where we can turn off the display while the music plays in the background and we can turn the display back on by pressing volume up button on the remote. Felt that this option could be added to Spotify app as well.
      Thanks
    • By pczwiebel
      Hi guys, 
      my LG lb652V has serveral buggs and i want to get back to factory settings. Everytime i go to the menu and choose the factory settings, the TV do a reboot change my TV list to Cable and thats it. No apps deleted, no first install assistant, no settings are reseted. Then i used anymote, to do an INSTOP reset, i checked the service menu, and so on. I cant reset my TV, what should i do anymore? The TV has the newest firmware 05.05.70 so i can´t downgrade anymore, i tried it several times. I dont know what to do now, has anyone an idea?
      Sorry for my bad english, im german.
    • By rd.prasanna
      Hi Team,

i had brought LG 49UJ75 from UAE and now i moved back india,
      while tring to change the location to india, its not listed in the TV,  when i googled how to change location i came to know it can be done using service remote.
      now what code should i enter so that my TV can allow me to select India as my locationa and i can download HOTSTAR which is not availabe in 
      Area Option : 4971
      Continent Index :107
      Language & country : JA
      HW Steeings : AJ JA IL
      these are the current setting in TV.

Kindly provide me the setting which enable india location.
      Thanks in advance
      Prasanna