Quantcast

Network Connection

RobinEsco

Question

1 answer to this question

Finally this issue is solved for me, for resolution go through the below lines and follow:

I was frustrated for months with similar issue and blamed the ISP for the issue as certain preinstalled apps like youtube etc. worked fine, but LG content store was just not reachable. I had a Linksys E900 wireless router. To my surprise, changing my router made the content store reachable. With this I finally concluded it was my router that was the culprit and not LG or my ISP. I then factory reset my router settings, but it didn't work. What really worked for me was a setting on my router known as MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit Size of Data Packet). It was on Auto Mode and showed a value 1480. I then changed this value to manual mode and with a value 1470. Saved settings, restarted router and TADA it worked. Hope changing MTU size for you guys solves your problem as well. For Linksys routers this setting is under Basis Setup -> Setup Tab

All the best Guys!!!

Zap 

(happy to help [email protected] )

Pune, India

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By News Reporter
      Relationship to Support Big Data, AI, Connected Cars,
      Digital Transformation and Robotics Applications

SEOUL, Jan. 10, 2022 – LG Electronics (LG) today announced joining the IBM Quantum Network to advance industry applications of quantum computing. By joining the IBM Quantum Network, LG will receive access to IBM’s quantum computing systems, as well as to IBM’s quantum expertise and Qiskit, IBM’s open-source quantum information software development kit.
      Using IBM Quantum technology, LG aims to explore applications of quantum computing in any areas requiring processing a large amount of data including AI, connected cars, digital transformation, IoT and robotics applications. LG will be able to leverage quantum computing hardware and software advances and applications as they emerge, in accordance with IBM’s
      link hidden, please login to view. By leveraging IBM Quantum technology, LG will be able to provide workforce training to its employees, permitting LG to investigate how potential breakthroughs can be applied to its industry. Quantum computing is an exciting evolution in computation. While classical computers calculate in bits that represent 0 and 1, quantum computers use qubits that harness quantum mechanical phenomena such as interference and entanglement in computation to solve problems that are fundamentally intractable for classical computers. As a result, quantum computing is well suited to help explore new solutions to a wide range of problems.
      The IBM Quantum team and LG are researching and exploring how quantum computing will help a ‎variety of industries and disciplines, including finance, energy, chemistry, materials science, ‎optimization and machine learning, among many others.
      “Based on our open innovation strategy, we plan to use IBM Quantum to develop our competency in quantum computing,” said Kim Byoung-hoon, CTO and executive vice president of LG Electronics. “We aim to provide customers with value that they have not experienced so far by leveraging quantum computing technology in future businesses.”
      “We’re happy to welcome LG Electronics to a growing quantum computing ecosystem in Korea at an exciting time for the region,” said Jay Gambetta, IBM Fellow and VP, Quantum Computing at IBM. “The relationship between IBM and LG Electronics will permit LG to explore new types of problems associated with emerging technologies and will help strengthen the quantum capabilities in Korea.”
      # # #

• By JohnS
      Hi, 
      New user on here. 
      I bought this new TV last week and it is honestly driving me bananas. 
      When I click "Home" after using an App, etc, it brings me to the WebOS interface but then automatically selects the last used device (e.g. Fire stick, LG Channels, etc) despite me not wanting it to. 
      Is it possible to disable this, i.e. "Home" brings me to WebOS and stays there? I'm sure its a setting etc which I'm missing. 
      Device is LG UQ91 43 inch 4K Smart UHD TV, pretty sure its all up to date. 
      Thanks in advance. 
    • By Bob17821
      I have problems with one of my WebOS TVs which looks like a speed problem, but when I do a speed check on my iPhone from just a few feet away the connection speed looks fine.  Thanks,  Bob
    • By News Reporter
      New 31.5- and 27-Inch LG SMART Monitors Feature Outstanding IPS Displays,
      Built-in Remote-Working Features and Content Curation Services

SEOUL, Nov. 8, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) is unveiling its latest LG SMART Monitor lineup (models 32SR50F and 27SR50F). The versatile, new 31.5- and 27-inch monitors don’t require any PC connection at all, and are ideal for productivity. Along with advanced IPS displays that deliver true-to-life colors and strong contrast, LG SMART Monitors feature LG’s webOS 23 platform, which provides more convenience for working remotely as well as streaming favorite shows, sports and music.
      Great for entertainment and getting work done, LG SMART Monitors boast high-performance IPS displays and HDR 10 support. The vibrant, accurate images produced by the new monitors help bring content to life and also enhance the user’s experience when participating in conference calls, working on documents or researching on the Internet. With its 3-sided virtually borderless design, the 27-inch model presents a sleek, minimalist look that can elevate one’s space and boost the sense of immersion.
      Equipped with webOS 23, the latest LG SMART Monitors offer outstanding convenience. The 32SR50F and 27SR50F provide easy access to streaming apps1 which offer tailored recommendations for movies, series and music from the Home Board screen, and personalized sports profiles2 – complete with customizable sports service cards – that make it simple for users to keep up with the sports they love. LG SMART Monitors store the user’s favorite leagues and teams, notify them of upcoming games and provide up-to-date schedules and key statistics. Also included is the LG Mood Music function, which serves as a personal DJ; curating playlists based on the user’s musical preferences.3
      Handy solutions for those working from home, the monitors come with built-in LG Home Office software that supports various productivity programs4 including Microsoft 365 and Google Calendar. LG SMART Monitors help further enhance workflow and remove the need to connect directly to a PC by allowing users to easily share content from their smart devices via AirPlay 2 and Miracast. The new monitors can even function as smart home hubs, with support for LG’s ThinQ Home Hub making it possible for users to monitor and manage their home appliances. Through the ThinQ app, the 32SR50F and 27SR50F are able to connect with various IoT-compatible household appliances, such as refrigerators and washing machines.
      “The LG SMART Monitor series is designed with a focus on meeting the personal preferences and unique demands of various kinds of users,” said Seo Young-jae, senior vice president and head of the IT business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “Moving forward, LG plans to introduce new SMART Monitors that will be able to accommodate an even broader range of lifestyle needs.”
      The new LG SMART Monitors are scheduled to be released in key markets in North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and South America, with availability starting in the U.S. this November. 5
      Key Specifications:
      LG SMART Monitor (32SR50F)
      LG SMART Monitor (27SR50F)
      Size / Resolution Screen Size 31.5-inch 27-inch Resolution FHD (1,920 x 1,080) FHD (1,920 x 1,080) Graphic Panel IPS IPS Color Gamut (Typ.) sRGB 99% NTSC 72% HDR HDR 10 HDR10 Refresh Rate / Response Time
      60Hz / 8ms 60Hz / 14ms Interface  
      USB Type-C – – HDMI O (x2) O (x2) USB 2.0 O (x2) O (x2) Wi-Fi O O Bluetooth O O Speaker 5W (x2) 5W (x2) Smart Feature / Service
      OS webOS 23 webOS 23 Microsoft Office O O Voice Assistant LG ThinQ, Alexa LG ThinQ, Alexa Mobile Casting / Mirroring AirPlay 2 / ScreenShare AirPlay 2 / ScreenShare Accessory HDMI / White Remote Control
      HDMI / White Remote Control
       # # #
      1 LG webOS 23 supports streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ and YouTube. Many streaming apps available on webOS require a paid subscription. Support for specific streaming apps may vary by country.
      2 Feature only available on models sold in the US market.
      3 Access is available after logging in and completing preferred team registration.
      4 Separate login to the program is required.
      5 Available model options may vary by country.

link hidden, please login to view