Network Connection

Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Finally this issue is solved for me, for resolution go through the below lines and follow:

I was frustrated for months with similar issue and blamed the ISP for the issue as certain preinstalled apps like youtube etc. worked fine, but LG content store was just not reachable. I had a Linksys E900 wireless router. To my surprise, changing my router made the content store reachable. With this I finally concluded it was my router that was the culprit and not LG or my ISP. I then factory reset my router settings, but it didn't work. What really worked for me was a setting on my router known as MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit Size of Data Packet). It was on Auto Mode and showed a value 1480. I then changed this value to manual mode and with a value 1470. Saved settings, restarted router and TADA it worked. Hope changing MTU size for you guys solves your problem as well. For Linksys routers this setting is under Basis Setup -> Setup Tab

All the best Guys!!!

Zap 

(happy to help [email protected] )

Pune, India

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      The changing of the seasons is a great time to refresh and revitalize your home with a seasonal reset. Cleaning your dwelling from top to bottom may never be fun, but it can be done smarter and easier with the help of the LG ThinQ app.
      1. Lighten your load

Thanks to the ThinQ app’s Routine feature, you can apply customized settings to all connected appliances in the house in one step. Select Fresh Air Mode, for example, and the air purifier starts up, the robot vacuum begins roaming and the ceiling fan starts spinning. Now with LG’s smart appliances doing their part to lighten the load, it’s time to get cleaning!
      2. Take breaks in between

With the ThinQ app and LG’s smart appliances, you have more me time because you won’t have to constantly check on the progress. You’ll never have to run back and forth checking on the laundry because the ThinQ app can tell you exactly how much time is left and send you a notification when your sheets and pillowcases are clean or dry. With ThinQ by your side (or in your pocket), you can afford to sit back, relax and enjoy the new season.
       3. Your personal technician

Don’t let a glitch in your appliance put everything on hold. With the ThinQ app’s Smart Diagnosis and Proactive Customer Care, you can identify and resolve issues without having to call or wait for a customer service representative or repair technician.1 The ThinQ app even informs you when you’ve put too much detergent in the washing machine and when to change the water filter in the refrigerator.
      4. Go green

When you’re taking care of your home, also think about taking care of your planet. With the ThinQ app’s Energy Dashboard, you can easily monitor how much energy every LG smart appliance is consuming so you can adjust settings accordingly to save electricity. LG’s eco-conscious appliances help reduce your home’s carbon footprint thanks to their efficient use of energy and water.
      5. Replenish and reorder effortlessly

When it comes to keeping LG appliances running their very best, there’s no need to head to the store with ThinQ. For consumables such as detergent and filters, use the Store feature on the ThinQ app and have them delivered right to your front door. You can also take advantage of Amazon smart reorders by linking the ThinQ app with Alexa. Once connected, you can receive notifications when it’s time to replenish essential items such as laundry detergent to easily reorder from Amazon using voice commands.2

With the ThinQ app from LG, undertaking a residential reset for the new season is a much smarter and simpler affair. Learn more about LG’s smart appliances and the ThinQ app at .
      # # #
      1 PCC available in the North America and Europe.
      2 Amazon smart reorders available only in Germany, UK and US. Products available for smart reorder differ by country.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Maark85
      So, I've bought LG CX 55 OLED and really liked the sports alert app that came installed. However, alerts for Brazilian teams won't work. I did a test with Spanish and German League and they are 100% functional. How to talk to developers to fix it?

Thanks!!
    • By News Reporter
      A day in life of most people now revolves around video calls, virtual classes and online games. This means owning the perfect laptop has never been more important, since we use them all day long for work, play, socializing and everything in between.
      For everyday use, it doesn’t get much better than a portable computer, but getting the right hardware and knowing how to get the most out of them are crucial to getting through the day stress-free. Here are five ways your laptop can help out during periods of social-distancing, and why LG gram is ideal for getting you to where you want to be – without actually being there yourself.
      Live Performances At Home

New Zealand band Six60 recently performed in front of a 50,000-strong crowd at Eden Park rugby stadium in Auckland, making headlines as the largest concert in the world since the pandemic began. more enjoyed the show on a screen. With a multitude of streaming platforms available today, all you really need is a laptop that delivers immersive multimedia experiences that make you feel like you’re there in person, and a large display always rules supreme when it comes to bringing streams to life.
      The LG gram uses a tall 16:10 aspect ratio boasting a high resolution to help users tackle every daily task with ease. Whether you’re watching videos online, surfing the web or handling your work away from the office, the LG gram range has you covered.
      Connecting From Home

Who would have thought a video call would become the primary form of communication with our loved ones and colleagues for millions? With video conferencing tools now essential for work and socializing, more screen real estate that allows us to do more things at once is a necessity.
      With its wider screen, LG gram allows users to watch presentations while searching the web or taking notes through split screen mode, with everything still clearly visible. In short, multitasking during work meetings helps us be more productive on the job, saving time and effort that could be better spent elsewhere.
      Home Education And Upskilling

More home time creates the opportunity to pick up new skills or hobbies, and having a state-of-the-art laptop on hand certainly makes it easier to do just that. If you’re looking to try new things, a laptop with a high resolution is a great place to start. It’ll make instructions easier to read, methods easier to follow and more information visible at once.
      That’s great if you don’t want the awkwardness of flipping between tabs. Even better if your laptop is slim, light and robust because you can move around with your machine should housemates or family members interrupt and break your concentration.
      Easy Photo And Video Editing

If you’re like most people, your use of social media has skyrocketed since a year ago in an attempt to stay connected to the people we care about most. The best way to keep family and friends involved in our lives is by sharing daily photo and video updates that show all the mind-numbingly boring things we did today that they simply can’t live without.
      Photo and video editing tools certainly have a learning curve but the very best laptops can help you make the most of your multimedia apps. This is where laptops with wider screens and 16:10 aspect ratios can make a real difference, the extra display space perfect for showing media-editing timelines or multi-tasking across different apps. Color accuracy is a must too.
      Catch Up On Favorite Shows

To pass the time, people are catching up on the films and TV boxsets they’ve always wanted to watch but never had the time. Laptops provide us with a portable TV screen we can use to watch new and old content anywhere, so whether you’re cooking in the kitchen, chilling in the garden or need something to fall asleep to, there’s always a screen close by.
      A display with a wide color gamut makes colors pop and naturally the larger the screen the more absorbing the media, so think about an aspect ratio that gives you more room to play with. Of course, a laptop opens up more places where you can consume your content, whether you’re on a train, plane or a long road trip. And LG gram’s long-lasting battery life means you’ll be set for hours without running out of power.
      Not All Upgrades Are The Same

There are now more reasons to upgrade your laptop and the latest LG gram devices boast slim and lightweight designs, meaning performance doesn’t have to come at the expense of portability. The laptop range is surprisingly powerful too, with Intel 11th Gen CPU internals and excellent high-resolution displays that utilize a brilliant, non-conventional 16:10 aspect ratio. Now available in 14, 16 and 17 inches, the new and impressive LG gram lineup offers fantastic screen quality with powerful components, unbelievable battery life and a convenient light design.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Vanilton Coelho
      Hi people,

Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?

software version: 3:03:04
      WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)

thanks.