• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bevb
      I have a NANO91ANA LG TV connected via HDMI to a Yamaha RX-V677 Receiver. Normally when I turn the TV on it also turns the receiver on and I can control volume via the LG remote, whether it is an app on the TV or from another device connected to my receiver (Apple TV or cable box). Now the receiver is not turning on and ARC audio is not working. I think there may have been a software update the other day, but I'm not sure. However, everything was working properly until last night. The last time this happened it seemed to correct itself (it seems to be kind of sporadic), but this time it did not. I do not know what to do to correct this, but it is a major pain as I'm now having to deal with 4 remotes, plus I can't get sound out of my surround speakers when using an app on the TV.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    • By News Reporter
      In a unique initiative to address food insecurity and spread kindness across the United States, LG is working with global nonprofit Lasagna Love to positively impact communities by connecting neighbors through homemade lasagnas.
      LG USA enlisted the help of celebrity chefs and foodies to kick off the . They will be pitching in to bake lasagnas and posting their experience across their social media channels to inspire others to volunteer and keep the cooking challenge going.

The campaign, which launched on Nov. 8 in time for the season of giving, has a goal of delivering 15,000 meals and connecting people in their communities throughout the USA. The social media campaign encourages others to join Lasagna Love’s mission of addressing the incredible rise in food insecurity among families and providing a simple act of kindness to those in need of a helping hand.

LG believes in empowering home cooks and providing them with the innovative tools they need to make the most of their time in the kitchen. Through the partnership with Lasagna Love, LG will be sharing recipes and cooking tips for LG’s InstaView ranges to motivate consumers to get involved and give them all the tools they need to make and gift the perfect lasagna.

“We’ve all been in a place of needing support, whether it’s a family struggling with food insecurity, a neighbor feeling isolated, or a friend who could use a little encouragement, we hope to inspire others this holiday season to spread Lasagna Love’s mission and connect people in their communities,” says Gail Conroy, senior director of marketing, LG Electronics USA.

Lasagna Love’s mission is simple: feed families, spread kindness and strengthen communities. According to CEO and Founder Rhiannon Menn, “Lasagna Love was created through the simple act of one family making a home-cooked meal for another family in need. As we continue to scale our mission of spreading kindness, what’s most inspiring is how we’re making life a little better not only for the families receiving a meal, but also for the volunteers who are cooking.
      “We’re thrilled to be partnering with an innovative company like LG that truly understands the power in this one simple act of kindness and wants to help us reach even further,” she says.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Eurydace
      Hi! I picked up a new LG SP9YA soundbar to go with my LG C1. It's set up via HDMI Arc. I wish to plug my Roku into the soundbar's HDMI in port and then display that to the TV. However, this does not appear to actually work. My TV simply says there is no signal. HDMI arc does work (I'm getting sound through the speakers). I also tried using a different HDMI cable connected to my laptop and that did not work either.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong? Unfortunately the sound bar doesn't come with a manual specific to the Soundbar and it's literally just one page for hooking it up.

Any help is appreciated!
    • By Arthur Dent
      Just getting the runaround from LG, only want a baseline figure, they sent me this

, our technicians have explained that we cannot calculate the unit's actual power consumption when not in standby because there are too many factors that could affect this calculation. These factors include how many pixel refreshers are run, whether the unit is connected to the internet, external devices connected, speakers connected, sound systems connected, HDD connected and recording set ups. I am afraid that we consequently cannot answer your question.

we all know LG are not helpful to customers , but there’s no need to keep proving it.
      this TV has a good energy rating so figures must be available, they either dont care or understand what I am asking

thanks

• By HoneyMates57
      Bought a oled65g16la worse thing I ever did, how do you put a normal size plug behind a 19mm thick TV? answer is you can't!!
      I have a Sonos system, works fine on all other TV's, but I can only get Stereo out of it and not 5.1, it's connected via HDMI, supports ARC, I have gone to setting and tried everything, anyone have any idea's?
      Great picture, rubbish TV