Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Tommy B

PIP between more than one HDMI

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: When a device connects to the HDMI, the select option is no longer available.?

Must have been an update a little bit ago, but for a month + now, when I plug in a new source to the TV, a notification at the top appears saying, "HDMI 1 now available". It used to be when you did this, a notification would pop up and would let you scroll over to select the new source. Whereas now, it just tells you something has been plugged in, giving you no option to say yes switch to that. It doesn't seem to make sense to remove this feature? Any information would be appreciated.

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: HDMI input audio pops

I have  a UK6090PUA 55" SmartTV. All firmware and  WebOS software and is up to date. I have connected a Roku 2 and LG BP-M25 Bluray/DVD player to HDMI ports 1 and 2. I get an audio pop whenever content play starts on both the Roku and DVD player. If I use the WebOS apps there is no pop. First inkling is that the HDMI connection is the issue.  Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix? Honestly I like the Roku streaming apps better than the internal apps. Playback is

• HDMI ARC To Soundbar not working when turning on each morning

Oled55C9 tv and SL9YG soundbar connected via ARC HDMI. Works great. Switch on tv in morning and no tv sound through bar. Have to disconnect all tv/soundbar/btbox from mains elec and restart including BT YouView box startup (takes ages) and sound works ok again. Changed soundbar and cables, checked all settings on tv. Absolutely delighted with tv and soundbar (when it works) Any suggestions for a fix?

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Issues with Pioneer Receiver

I have a LG webOS TV UJ6300 and Pioneer VSX-S520 both purchased in the US. Used these together for a year in Turkey with no issues, just moved to the UK and I can't get audio from my TV to play through my receiver. TV software is up to date, SIMPLINK HDMI-CEC is on, set to HDMI/ARC. Receiver firmware is up to date and confirmed HDMI cable is plugged into the ARC on both. I have tried multiple audio settings, multiple locations in tv settings, changing them and then setting them back, d

• Question: LG UHD TV digital sound out popping noise problem

Dear Readers,I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something