• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bevb
      I have a NANO91ANA LG TV connected via HDMI to a Yamaha RX-V677 Receiver. Normally when I turn the TV on it also turns the receiver on and I can control volume via the LG remote, whether it is an app on the TV or from another device connected to my receiver (Apple TV or cable box). Now the receiver is not turning on and ARC audio is not working. I think there may have been a software update the other day, but I'm not sure. However, everything was working properly until last night. The last time this happened it seemed to correct itself (it seems to be kind of sporadic), but this time it did not. I do not know what to do to correct this, but it is a major pain as I'm now having to deal with 4 remotes, plus I can't get sound out of my surround speakers when using an app on the TV.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    • By News Reporter
      LG and Altair Jointly Develop Data Analytics Algorithm
      for Simulating Vehicle Components’ Performance and Reliability

SEOUL, Nov. 9, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) in collaboration with Altair, a global provider of computational science and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions, have jointly developed an AI validation platform that delivers enhanced reliability verification for vehicle components. Integrating this digital transformation technology into the development process allows LG to provide global automakers with advanced infotainment solutions of the highest quality and reliability.
      Until now, the process used for developing advanced vehicle components has relied entirely on physical testing and all test results have been manually validated. LG’s recent digitalization of testing and verification will provide gains not only in regard to cost- and time-efficiency, but also in terms of data- and product-reliability.
      Able to accurately predict and measure product performance from the earliest stages of the design validation process, the new platform leverages a machine learning algorithm to perform time series analysis, data analysis visualization and various other functions that further enhance LG’s already-stringent component verification system.
      The detailed reports produced by LG’s new AI validation platform cover vehicle component development testing and support for automatic data transition, and will enable the company to assess the quality of yet-to-be-commercialized products with a far higher degree of precision. Through continued, close cooperation between LG and Altair, the advanced platform is expected to secure a product reliability rate of 90 percent or higher.
      Boosting efficiency in key areas, the new platform is capable of conducting multiple tests, analyzing the results of those tests and providing an array of meaningful performance indicators. Moving forward, LG will expand the implementation of AI technology across various processes, from product planning to mass production.
      “LG is committed to the digital transformation of its global operations and to using the latest DX technologies to enhance its research and development capabilities and achieve optimal resource management,” said Eun Seok-hyun, president of LG Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company. “Our new AI verification platform is a meaningful digitalization case for the automotive parts business, where reliability is of the highest importance.”
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By jikhead
      I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver.  This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue.  However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again.  I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.
    • By valoufifa
      Hello,
      I’m French sorry for my poor english
      I was wondering if it’s possible to disable simplink (or only auto sync on) only on 1 HDMI device.
      I have an LG C1, multiple HDMI devices which work perfectly with simplink, except an LG Blu-ray 4K player (UP970).
      When I turn on a device, it turns on the TV, great! But if the Blu-ray
      player was the last device I used, and I turn everything off, and then
      I turn on a device, the TV then turns on and shows first the HDMI
      Blu-ray player input (with no signal), then it shows the HDMI input of
      the device I turned on, and finally the Blu-ray player turns on and
      the TV switches back to the HDMI Blu-ray player input...

Any ideas on how to fix this?
      Thank you!

• By Smokey
      Using the smart remote or Thinq app.
      Currently to change the audio track (different languages) for digital TV, I need to press the "..." button to bring up the Quick settings menu, then scroll down a long list of options, before choosing Audio languages, that brings up a menu for me to pick the audio track.
      Is there a shortcut or combination keypress to bring up the audio track menu quickly?
      If there isn't one, LG please add shortcuts in the next webOS update, to bring up the audio track menu and subtitles menu quickly! e.g. assign them to the colour buttons which are currently useless in digital TV.