QTC

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MRAY1122
      Hi, 

My LG Smart WebOS TV recently got a burned image on the screen for 2 hours now. I don't have an option to refresh the pixels on the screen to clear this through options. What options do I have to clear this up? 

Model: LG WebOS uk6300PUE
    • By Sol Harold
      Hi All,

i’ve got an OLED 55C1 with webOS 6.0 and a service remote in South America. 

I’ve been able to find working area codes for almost all regions using the service remote based on previous posts and tables. 

Of most use to me were:
      Brazil: 26895 (local DTV transmission settings) /22800 (BR/US DTV transmission settings)
      US: 1843 / 1793 / 22287
      UK/EU/Turkey: 3122
      AU Australia: 767
      JP Japan: 23439
      I’ve also found working codes for China (CN), Taiwan (TW), Hog Kong (HK), Philippines (PH), Australia, NZ & South Asia incl. India (AJ), certain African and Middle Eastern countries (JA or JA ME IL regions: note Israel is not an option even though IL appears in the code) , Canada (CA), Mexico (MX), Panama and Central America (PA), Ecuador (EC), Colombia (CO), Peru (PE), Chile (CL), and Argentina (AR).
      Notably absent were working codes for;
      Israel (IL)
      Korea (KR)
      Russia and CIS countries (RU CIS)
      Eastern Europe (ETC?)
      Does anyone know the working area option service codes for these countries?
      I am mostly interested in working IL and KR codes.

thank you so much!

• By Kingfamily
      My remote and tv were working perfectly fine until my power button wouldn’t turn my tv off. Every other button worked except the power button so I changed the batteries and nothing changed. So then I pressed the home and back button thing and it de-registered my remote. So when I press ok to re-register my remote nothing was working on the remote at all. The power light still turns on with every button I press but will not connect back to the tv. So I then download the thinkQ app and oroceed to reset my tv. Which was probably the worst mistake I could make because now my tv is stuck on “press the ok(wheel) button on your remote” and cannot detect the remote what so ever. I keep calling customer care but they keep telling me to buy a new remote which I don’t think is the problem since it works on my other lg tvs in the home. I’m stuck with a tv that won’t display anything but press ok(wheel) button on your remote. 
    • By Stardust
      Hello,
      I got a 55UJ6519-ZA and wanted to install the Discoveryplus app on it, but it is not available in the content store. 
      I found that version webOS 4.0 (or higher) is required for Discoveryplus, but my TV is running version 3.9.0-62907

Any chance the 55UJ6519-ZA will get an webOS-update to 4.0?

By Guest
      JioCinema has a good collection of movies and shows , it would be cool if we could atleast side load the app or it would be officially released .