Quantcast

Weather App

Shamendra Garg

Question

I'm unable to change location in default app for weather in lg 43lk5760. Its always showing New Delhi as default.

Further as seen in some videos, clicking on current time (showing at top right corner) will redirect to weather page and one can also edit the location but nothing happens in my case as clicking on current time leads to nowhere.

Please help.

2 answers to this question

Many of the videos I've found describe weather settings on other TV models. Unfortunately, I haven't found any videos with LG43lk5760. I hope after the settings reset, you'll finally adjust your location. By the way, don't forget to set the automatic time and date so that the desired time of day in the weather app immediately turns on the TV. Sometimes there are lags with this. Although I rarely check the weather on TV. I'm opening our local airport website. They use the API

link hidden, please login to view
. I know there's very accurate weather for 14 days ahead. Airports always need weather accuracy. Try to find sites with the same API.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Clifford Walker
      Upto a few weeks back had no issues but am unable to watch bbc weather page videos?
    • By Melissa Gerard
      The weather network is not loading on my LG SMART TV. 
    • By News Reporter
      One of the things we wish has been utilized more in the webOS notification area was the option to display a status bar of some sort. There've been a few apps, like
      link hidden, please login to view (and ) or to display sports game score alerts. But by-and-large, the quasi-widget status potential with the webOS notification area was never fully realized. The have breathed new life into the dashboard potential for the TouchPad, . Taking full advantage of that is webOS Nation Forum member and developer , who has whipped up a nice clean dashboard app for your weather, appropriately titled "". The app lives in your notification area and is compatible with both webOS tablets and smartphones. Dash Weather uses webOS's location services to get your local weather, so even GPS-less TouchPad users can get localized weather information thanks to ballparking it off your Wi-Fi IP address.
      On a smartphone or standard TouchPad, Dash Weather displays the current temperature, forecasted high and low, and two other bits of your choice, including the location, current conditions (cloudy/fair/etc), sunrise/sunset, and more. But what really makes Dash Weather is the LunaCE option, allowing you to have a double-height dashboard widget. With that taller space you can display more info at once (duh), and it thankfully carries over onto a LunaCE-enabled TouchPad's lock screen too.
      , and . If you happen to like it, we recommend sending a donation the way of Garrett92c at the source link below.