Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By [email protected]
      In LG TV OLED55C9 we are not able to get Sonyliv app... we cant download or we cant use this app ... 

sony was not able to develop the app for lg webos from last 2018 year they have been telling very soon and later they told by 1st quarter of 2020 it will be ready but still not ready... 
    • By Saik
      Hi , I just bought a lg smart tv , it’s a good tv but at the same time it does not support popular apps like Sony liv . Which I believe it becoming popular as amazon prime or Netflix . So why there is a hurdle in adding the app on the web os . Will the same be added . If yes then till when and if no .. any specific reason for the same . Would request a proper revert . 
    • By Vignesh Karthi
      Am from India need some apps in web os like jio cinema,sony LIV even tizen os supports jio cinema apps pls help us to update your app store
    • By BHARAT MUDALIYAR
      when LG is going to start SONY LIV on Webos platform 
    • By Sid
      Two of the apps I.e Sony Liv and MX PLAYER ARE not available. You cannot even play Sony Liv through AirPlay as the sonyliv app will not support screen sharing on lg tv . So unfortunate experience.