Quantcast

How to add app to my lg webos of 5900 after tuning developer mode

incognito Yute

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Akshay007
      Altt Balaji application is not available in the App Store of the LG WebOS TV 43UQ8040PSB  model. Please could you help me find the app or any alternative way to install this application.
      Appreciate for your help thanks. 
    • By Monsieurto
      I have a TV, brand is not LG but firmware is WebOS Hub 2.0 and webos version is 7.3.2.

Can I upgrade WebOS Hub 2.0 to 2.0S? Thank you.
    • By Musica napoli live e anteprime
      Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to exceed a speed of 100 mb/s with an Ethernet adapter for LG webos 3.5 TV and if so which adapter? I tried the one from Cable Matters but nothing
    • By Alex
      webOS TV SDK V1.2.0 Download Installer

Download the proper installer. With the installer, you can choose whether to install with network installer or SDK package. Available packages:

Windows 32-bit Installer_win32.zip (8.13M) Windows 64-bit Installer_win64.zip (7.52M) MacOS 64-bit Installer_maxosx.zip (7.38M) Linux 32-bit Installer_linux32.zip (7.94M) Linux 64-bit Installer_linux64.zip (7.59M)   SDK Package

Download the proper SDK package. To use network installer, you don't need to download the SDK package. Available packages:

Windows 32-bit webOS_SDK_win32.zip (1462.29M) Windows 64-bit webOS_SDK_win64.zip (1466.67M) MacOS 64-bit webOS_SDK_mac64.zip (1451.31M) Linux 32-bit webOS_SDK_linux32.zip (1463.35M) Linux 64-bit webOS_SDK_linux64.zip (1462.28M)  
      Please visit the LG site for complete link hidden, please login to view.

See the for step-by-step instructions.
    • By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it
  • Similar Tagged Content