Quantcast

Headphones

Regana2

Question

6 answers to this question

I have a pair of wireless Sennheiser RS 165s for my LG TV and they are brilliant (not especially cheap but well worth the money)

link hidden, please login to view

They will work with any device that has a 3.5 mm headphone output (a single cable input/output) - I can't tell for sure if your model has such an output but it should be in your manual if so.

13 hours ago, toiday said:

I was excited to know LG TV support Bluetooth wireless because that's something I want for bedroom TV.  Then I disappointed to find out it only works with LG headphones.  ARC is another thing, only works with LG speaker.  I will never buy another LG TV.

Any Bluetooth headphones should work, LG do not to my knowledge use anything other than a standard protocols for the service.  I am using a generic headset which connected with out issue and have worked well for the last two years.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Fredrik Andersson
      Hi,
      I have a OLED77C34LA and a pair Bose QC32 II headphones and I have trouble connecting to the tv.
      First the headphones works good on my other three devices but the TV has trouble, when I manage to connect they work perfect but when I turn the off on on again the headphones will say they are connected to the TV but the TV most of the time won't give me an option to connect and I remember I got a popup asking if I wanted the use the headphones as output but only for like 3-4 times so far.
      Usually I have to plug the power out of the TV for a while and remove the bluetooth device but and it doesn't always work. It's not great spending like 15min to get the headphones to work.
      Any ideas what could be wrong?
    • By hans peter
      Previously, my TV (LG32LM6300PLA) worked so that when I turned Power on in my headphones, I got the message Pairing followed by Connected. At the same time I got a button on the screen named Connected (so far I remember)  and when I clicked OK on it with my remote control I got rthe sound in my headphones and it disappeard in the TV-set. When I shut off the power in my headphones the sound disappears in them and is back in the TV-set.
      Remaining at Settings the soundshift works, i.e. when I turn on the power on the headphones I get sound in them and when I turn the power off it disappears in them and I have it back in the TV instead. But when I leave Settings for watching TV this setting  disappears.
      What am I doing wrong ?
      /hans peter
    • By coltaz
      i currently have a LG oled55cx tv which has not got an audio out setting for bluetooth headphones + internal at the same time. the nearest option is bluetooth surround + internal but the sound on the headphones is very poor and distorted. i'm currently having to run a wire to my headphones if my wife is watching tv as well. are there any other brands or ranges out there which has a bluetooth headphone + internal sound out option. thanks.
    • By Stan Lugg
      I have tried to use my wireless headphones in conjunction with my external speakers so I can hear the sound at a different level to others.
      I can get it to work but not properly because my soundbar is connected via HDMI simplink (Sonos Beam).
      When I turn simplink off the Bluetooth speakers work great but no sound from TV Speakers or soundbar even if I pick multiple speakers the sound only comes out of the headphones.
      Is there anyway around this?
    • By Nigelrw
      We ran an ARC sound bar with surround sound on a C9 OLED TV - this works fine . I would like to add a bluetooth headphone for my partner to use as her hearing is getting worse but key is to operate both the sound bar and the bluetooth headphones at same time  - Has anyone done this . I can see away to do it with internal speaker option but quaility of speakers is not too good on the C9.