Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Youssef Mohamed

How to Customize magic remote buttons

Question

2 answers to this question

On 2/9/2019 at 4:54 PM, Youssef Mohamed said:

Hello,

How can I make a button to open specific app ? for example letting the netflix app button to open another application.

does anyone have a solution to this question? thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Md. Mahbub Hossain Shahi
      I am using 32LH604D, The TV comes with preinstalled app, but I cant install any app necessary  to use. Ex# Netflix.
      The software is up to date.
      Im attaching the model and software version.

Can you please guide me how to install such apps? 

• By Neil gunn
      WiFi button in off position can’t turn on?
    • By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By Ahmed Khan
      Hello All,

I was wondering if someone could help me to get the Netflix app on my LG  65' TV (65UB980T).
      I have searched through the options but do not find any option to go and install or uninstall apps.  Also there isn't any option to sign in on the TV to download the apps from the LG store.
      May be I might be missing something here, could any of you guide me on this please. 
      Also if possible can the firmware of this TV be updated - to get the WebOS 2.0 at least.

• By dave dowson
      Hi
      I got an LG OLED today, I only have a Sky Q as input (no other devices). I want to stop using the Sky Q remote, which button on the LG magic remote acts like the "Home" or "Sky" buttons on the Sky Q Remote? 
      The magic remote can pause/play and power off the sky q box as well as navigate the menu (after I call it up) all with single button pushes. But to get the sky menu - I cannot find a way to get a single button push on the LG to bring the sky q menu up. I found a couple of ways
      1) press the STP power button twice (off / on = brings menu up on power up)
      2) press the ... (three dots) button then scroll down to menu from the pop up menu.

I want a single button to bring up the Sky menu ... any ideas? Maybe it's possible to configure the 4 coloured buttons or the GUIDE button on the LG remote to map to the Sky Home/Menu feature
      Thanks in advance
      Dave