Quantcast

PF50KS - CONTROL VOLUME OVER BLUETOOTH

Hi Guys, I now own a PF50KS (KS). Before I had an PG30JG which was connected to an Logitech Bluetooth adapter and I was able to control the sound volume over the LG remote.

I tried to setup the PF50KS in the same way, with pressing the volume control buttons on the remote only a stop sign appears. Can anyone tell why this happens ?

The WebOS version is the 3.11...., an update is not available for Germany. PLEASE help :) ! 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      In the past 16 months, the face mask has become a necessity – as well as an accessory – worn by billions of people across the globe. While effective, it’s no secret that face masks worn for extended periods of time can get uncomfortable. They fog up eyeglasses, make your jaw sweat more and can restrict airflow when breathing hard, such as during exercise. LG engineers experienced in air purification technologies looked into the challenge of staying safe while minimizing the inconveniences of face masks and have come up with a new personal air solution that is not only more effective than traditional masks, but looks stylish to boot.

The latest iteration of LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier introduces a number of improvements to the earlier beta model. Employing LG’s unique air solution technology, the new PuriCare Wearable delivers enhanced all-around performance with a smaller, lighter, more efficient motor. What hasn’t changed are the reliable LG DUAL fans which control air flow automatically1 by sensing the user’s breathing patterns to make breathing easier and more natural.

Photo Credit: Instagram (@ratchanokmay ) of Ratchanok Intanon, Thai badminton player
      The new PuriCare Wearable’s lightweight design makes it easier to wear throughout the day. Weighing in at only 94 grams, the device can be worn comfortably up to 8 hours with its 1,000mA which recharges in two hours with the included Easy Charge USB cable.2 The PuriCare Wearable’s sleek, ergonomic design minimizes air leakage around the nose and chin to create a tight but comfortable seal for hours.

What wearers will appreciate most is the built-in microphone and speaker employing VoiceON technology, no longer requiring users to pull down their mask or raise their voice to carry on a conversation. VoiceON automatically recognizes when users are talking and amplifies their voice through the built-in speaker so listeners don’t have to strain or lean in to hear every word.3

The newest LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier was worn by 120 Thai athletes, coaches and staff as they departed Suvannabhumi Airport Bangkok for the summer games in Tokyo. The device will officially launch in Thailand in August, with other markets to follow once approved by local regulators.

Improved for better breathing with the most advanced wearable technology in the industry, the lighter, slimmer, more advanced PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier will satisfy the needs of everyone seeking maximum convenience and comfort without compromising style and clean air.
      Take it from the best athletes in Thailand.
      # # #
      1 Certified by Air Cleaning Association and observed by TÜV Rheinland for ability to adjust air flow automatically according to the breathing flow by testing automatic breathing interlock test through a breathing simulator under 10-40 LPM breathing test conditions at LG Electronics Gasan R&D Campus using test model AP551AWFA.
      2 Weight not including accessories. Battery life varies by actual usage, and other external factors.
      3 Certified by Korea Electronics Technology Institute, Next-Generation Sound Industry Support Center (NSSC) for obtaining over 0.75 (Excellent) on the STI (Sound Transmission Index) evaluation under the anechoic chamber and speaker test standards at Next Generation Sound Industry Support Center Test Lab using test model AP551AWFA.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By News Reporter
      Perfect for Small Spaces, LG Eclair Features Immersive
      Dolby Atmos Sound and Robust Bass With Low-Vibration

SEOUL, July 19, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) announces the rollout of LG Eclair (model QP5) soundbar, its most compact model to date, starting in North America followed by other regions around the world. A 2021 CES Innovation Award Honoree, this soundbar is a great fit for contemporary lifestyles thanks to its sleek, compact design that fits well in limited spaces while still being able to deliver immersive sound.
      Despite its compact size, LG Eclair delivers powerful performance with Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X support while still keeping peace with the neighbors with its low vibration, power bass subwoofer. Measuring only 296 x 59.9 x 126mm – only one-third the width of LG’s previously smallest 3.1.2 channel Atmos soundbar, SP8YA – LG Eclair features a chic oval design and jersey fabric in classic black or white that blend in seamlessly with any modern décor.
      LG Eclair’s advanced, 3.1.2 channel system with wireless subwoofer employs Meridian Audio’s tuning and technology to deliver exceptional detail and spatiality. Meridian’s Horizon technology up-mixes two channel stereo content into immersive, multichannel audio to deliver a wider soundstage for a truly immersive listening experience with tonal balance that remains authentic to the original recording.
      LG Eclair offers an enhanced viewing experience thanks to 4K pass-through support which allows viewers to enjoy stunning 4K and HDR content, including Dolby Vision, on their favorite streaming services. What’s more, adaptive LG AI Sound Pro analyzes the content being played and automatically applies the best sound settings, depending on which genre of content the user is enjoying, whether it’s news, music or cinema.
      Not only does LG Eclair make sound come alive, it’s also designed with convenience in mind, requiring fewer cables without sacrificing sound quality. This is possible because enhanced audio return channel (eARC) support allows for the lossless transmission of 5.1-channel, 7.1-channel and immersive audio such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X on compatible TVs. Owners of 2021 LG TVs will also benefit from authentic and clear sound with TV Sound Mode Share, which combines the processing power of LG’s latest α (Alpha) AI processors and AI Sound Pro to reveal rich nuances of the content source.1
      Beyond sound performance, LG designed the Eclair not only to elevate the home viewing experience but to reduce its impact on the environment. This effort has resulted in LG Eclair being recognized as an Eco-Product by SGS Société Générale de Surveillance SA of Switzerland.2
      # # #
      1 TV Sound Mode Share and AI processor version vary by TV model.
      2 SGS Eco-Product certification based on several categories including use of recycled materials in packaging. The soundbar ships in eco-conscious packaging with internal packing material made from recycled molded pulp, an alternative to polystyrene foam and plastic.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Kai Hendry
      I accidentally hit the top right button

And then I get this dialog I don't understand and I dismiss every time:

How do I put a stop to this irritation please?

• By Mel410
      Why can't I get the DSTV Now app on LG content? I have smart tv LF595T. Software is upto date.