Quantcast

PF50KS - CONTROL VOLUME OVER BLUETOOTH

Hi Guys, I now own a PF50KS (KS). Before I had an PG30JG which was connected to an Logitech Bluetooth adapter and I was able to control the sound volume over the LG remote.

I tried to setup the PF50KS in the same way, with pressing the volume control buttons on the remote only a stop sign appears. Can anyone tell why this happens ?

The WebOS version is the 3.11...., an update is not available for Germany. PLEASE help :) ! 

• 3 years later...
On 04.02.2019 at 13:44, Andi Airich said:

Merhaba Arkadaşlar, artık bir PF50KS (KS) sahibiyim. Daha önce Logitech Bluetooth adaptörüne bağlı bir PG30JG'm vardı ve ses seviyesini LG uzaktan kumandası üzerinden kontrol edebiliyordum.

PF50KS'yi de aynı şekilde kurmaya çalıştım, kumanda üzerindeki ses kontrol butonlarına basarak sadece dur işareti çıkıyor. Bunun neden olduğunu kimse söyleyebilir mi?

WebOS sürümü 3.11...., Almanya için bir güncelleme mevcut değil. Lütfen yardım et :)

hello,

Where can I download WebOs 3.11 version?

Do you have Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime applications on your device?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Smartboy
      Hi all, I am trying to find a solution to the native but complex "magic" remote control from LG. For elder or young people, this magic remote control with the OLED C3 TV is too complex or too busy (using a lot of unused keys. The new model for remote control is now either the Apple TV RC, the Android TV RC or the Google TV remote control. All these RC are small, easy to use with only 10 to 15 keys instead of the 40 to 50 keys. I saw that. in the past LG introduced smaller remote control (see below the first image LG AN-MR500) but I am not sure it is supported with the LG OLED C3. I also saw that the latest projector CineBeam Q comes with a small new RC (see bellow). This new white RC has only the necessary keys (max 10) and seems to be fine ! Also, the new C4 is coming seoon and I suppose it will include a new Remote Control but we don't know yet what it is ... Do you have an idea to solve my issue ? 

• By Danilo Peixoto Ferreira
      I wish I could control the volume of my LG TV 65NANO96SNA (webOS 4.50.71) using Apple TV 4K 3rd Generation (tvOS 17.3) with HDMI CEC (Belkin AV10176bt2M-BLK cable). The Apple TV has it on Settings, however, the TV does not respond to it. Turn on/off works. Volume control only works with IR. Could we prepare an update to support and fix it?

• By appie
      I have an LG 43UR80006LJ TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth iphone earpods headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time? Thx
    • By Sandy8100
      Alexa installed correctly on    32lq63 TV. 
      remote that came with to does not appear to have a microphone. How do I control Alexa?
      Simple instructions for a simple person please !

• By Low Grade
      i thought of using my handphone to act as a remote control for the TV.............but it will only work with WiFi ??!!

i had BlueTooth still turned on..............TV is using LAN connection only.........and the phone can no longer control the TV (the phone can control the TV with WiFi on)............is this normal ?? 

many thanks in advance............