Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

On 1/14/2019 at 2:28 PM, Kazim Sabri said:

I installed zee5, it launches but when I try to play any content it just keeps trying to load Infinitely. 

I have a 40 mbps internet speed, that should not be a problem. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but the problem continues. 

All I can suggest is to drop Zee5 a message to see if they can help:

link hidden, please login to view

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Vijay84
      Hi There,
      We recently bought  LG 65UV341C TV.  We are not able to find the LG content store. We have tried to switch of the hotel mode and still the same. Can someone help us how to get it?
    • By LPT
      Hi.
      When Im playing a movie in an app on my LG OLED TV the screen is turned off after 15 minutter and only showing for the lack of other words its "digital fireworks» and the text "Turn on screen by pressing any button on remote except power button».
      Its really annoying. 
      Every power/eco mode is off and no timer is active?
      Anyone?

• By Clarita Maia
      Well...the title says pretty much everything....the app was working fine before....but as of the last update it does not play anything it shows....Mine is WebOs 5.0. I would be very grateful if anyone could help sort this out! Thank you! 
    • By OKtay Sa
      Hi there,
      i have an 65oled9flb (webos).

i want to install the app IPTV Smarters Player but i cannot find it in the content store.

I tried different country's for LG Services to obtain it but no one worked.

Any one an idea?

I read that there are different apps in the store regarding what tv you have and which region you are. Does anyone have more information about that? Maybe they didn't support oled tvs or i don't know what else could be the reason.

Greets 
      Oktay
    • By Saintboy
      Hello there. Please help me. I got an LG smart tv,model 55LA621O-TD,software version 04.28.18.  This tv seems not to have the LG content store,or to be precise it doesnt give me the option to download APPS such as youtube,netflix,etc. Im registered onthe LG account already. Pls help me