Quantcast

Please help,I can't turn on wifi

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lot of us have had this problem since the last update and nothing you do changes it. If your modem or router is nearby then hookup with an Ethernet cable and that will work fine. I use a Fire stick

Thank you very much iI hope so that some new update will resolve this issues....  

A lot of us have had this problem since the last update and nothing you do changes it. If your modem or router is nearby then hookup with an Ethernet cable and that will work fine. I use a Fire stick and that works fine. I tried some temporary fixes but it’s not worth it. A moderator said techs are working on an update to fix the problem. If you are getting the annoying message on the screen you can go to store mode. We just have to be patient in the meantime. Not much else we can do. If I hear anything I will pass the information on.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom. 
    • By News Reporter
      Unseen, unheralded and often underappreciated, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) solutions are the unsung heroes of modern life that provide physical comfort and fresh air in all kinds of environments. Working unobtrusively in the background, HVAC is what keeps our homes, offices, hospitals, hotels, shopping malls and every indoor setting imaginable blissfully cool in the summer and delightfully warm in the winter while delivering fresh and healthy air all year around.

For more than half a century, LG Electronics has been a leading innovator in the commercial HVAC solution space, supporting its customers to thrive and grow with its technologically advanced products. With an innovative product portfolio, solid R&D foundation and more than 50 educational academies around the world preparing highly skilled experts, LG has been strengthening its industrial leadership by offering a full range of optimal solutions for nearly every sector and setting imaginable.

To showcase the value it brings to businesses worldwide and to share its vision for a more sustainable future, LG recently produced a brand video entitled “Ahead of the Expected.” Set to a dynamic beat, the uplifting video introduces the audience to the outstanding value offered by LG HVAC solutions, highlighting how LG is empowering its customers by providing an unrivalled level of “Integration, Commitment and Expertise.”

The company’s integrated solutions leverage the latest technologies to deliver powerful performance and greater operational efficiency, ensuring a reduction in the total cost of ownership. LG’s commitment to its customers is also evident in the wealth of services it offers, from installation to system engineering to maintenance; all carried out by highly-skilled professionals. LG’s devotion to creating a sustainable future through environmentally responsible HVAC products is matched only by its drive and ability to maximize value for its clients today, and anticipate what they’ll need tomorrow.

Thanks to its considerable expertise and know-how, LG can meet the unique demands of every business, providing solutions that guarantee fresh, clean indoor air tailored to the specific requirements of each building or facility.
      Although they may be out of sight and mind, LG HVAC solutions are right there next to us every day, doing what they’ve always done – making our lives more comfortable whether we’re sleeping, eating, working, shopping or just relaxing and having fun.

Check out LG’s new “Ahead of the Expected” video .
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By peter shaky 73
      My fibre optic cable is allowing all my devices onto the wifi but my TV is not and I cant turn the wifi button to ON.  Please help
    • By MagicR
      Hello,
      I unpaired the Magic Remote of my LG OLED 55B7 tv by pressing "Back+Recents" buttons on the remote, while it was off and not connected to a power outlet. The remote control blinked 3 times.
      Then I turned my tv on and the tv wasn't recognizing the remote, so by pressing the "Ok" button in the remote, the tv paired with it and displayed a message confirming it.
      My question is about the mechanism in all of this: since my tv was off, how did the tv itself forget the remote?
      Is the pairing process stored both in the tv and remote?
      Will there be some "left over" pairing stored in the tv related to the procedure while it was off?
      Many thanks.
    • By Francis torres
      Greetings good how can I install android applications on my tv and I need help with the soware for Latin America of my 49UK6400PLF