Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

josip brkanovic

Please help,I can't turn on wifi

A lot of us have had this problem since the last update and nothing you do changes it. If your modem or router is nearby then hookup with an Ethernet cable and that will work fine. I use a Fire stick and that works fine. I tried some temporary fixes but it’s not worth it. A moderator said techs are working on an update to fix the problem. If you are getting the annoying message on the screen you can go to store mode. We just have to be patient in the meantime. Not much else we can do. If I hear anything I will pass the information on.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: WiFi gets disconnected

Hi! The TV model number is UH850V and the firmware version is 05.30.30. I often get the WiFi disconnected automatically. I have tried manual mode too but it’s the same. Once disconnected it does not identify any WiFi signal. I have to switch off and switch on the Tv for it to identify a WiFi.  I would like to know if this can be fixed by software update or is this an hardware issue.   please help

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: No WiFi connection

I have tried every suggestion possible & still have no WiFi connection on my LG 60UJ6300 Has anyone come up with a solution for this problem?  So frustrated 

• Question: LG B7V suddenly won't connect to 5ghz wifi

For the past year my B7V has been connected to the router via 5GHz wifi with absolutely no issues.  Last week it suddenly stopped worked and will not reconnect. I get "failed to connect" (or something along those lines) every time.  Here is a quick list of the facts/my observations/things I have tried. None of the other devices in my house have this problem. The TV is in the same room as the router The TV can connect to 2.4GHz I have factory reset both the route

• Question: Wifi must be turned on?

When trying to use apps that need an internet connection I get an error (-106) saying that there is no connection. When I go to settings -> Network -> Wifi it says that wifi is turned off and I need to turn it on to see available networks. Well there's no switch or option to turn wifi on. I've had it connected to wifi before. Also sometimes it disconnects and then I have to go back in and tell it to connect again. This is the first time its said the wifi was off. I did a google search

• Question: Block other users from TV's WiFi / Hide TV from network

I'm having issues with people in adjacent apartments to mine connecting to my LG 55LJ55 and casting apps (YouTube mainly). I live in a hotel-like apartment and use a communal WiFi network so this actually happens quite often. Have changed the TV's name to 'guaranteed virus' in a bid to curb this, but you'd be surprised that it still happens! Whilst I can stop apps from turning the TV on, I seem unable to limit who can connect to it when it is on. Any ideas???