Quantcast

Please help,I can't turn on wifi

A lot of us have had this problem since the last update and nothing you do changes it. If your modem or router is nearby then hookup with an Ethernet cable and that will work fine. I use a Fire stick and that works fine. I tried some temporary fixes but it’s not worth it. A moderator said techs are working on an update to fix the problem. If you are getting the annoying message on the screen you can go to store mode. We just have to be patient in the meantime. Not much else we can do. If I hear anything I will pass the information on.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nathan Azzi
      hello, 

Got a new 86nano75SQA

google assistance BUILT in works fine - and if i ask it to play a video it does.

But external google assistance on my google devices, only turns the TV on and off, and opens apps..

I cant for instance say "Play big bang theory on LG TV"

Or it says "I also need to know which device to use. try saying that again, and include the device's name"

Can anyone do this? is it it expected it works? works fine with the built in assistant, but not external ones

• By Floyd Cordisco
      This LG OLED 55A1PUA keeps hutting off the sound bar. Thought it was the sound bar - replaced sound bar and this issue is still here. How do i fix this? Is this a TV issue?
    • By Bernardo Garza Landa
      As this feature (Screen Off)  is mainly used for music, I think the `mute` button should have the same behaviour as the volume buttons and keep the screen off after pressing it.
    • By Eblermeister
      I have a Sonos Arc, which is connected to my LG TV (lg65nano956na) using eARC. I have Google Assistant setup on the ARC, and everything is working fine. I am able to ask Google Assistant to Turn ON or OFF the TV, using voice commands - where Google Assistant then uses the Sonos TV Control Integration to execute the command, as my TV itself does not appear as a smart device in the Google Home app.

I am however facing one isse, that if the TV is already “OFF” and Google Assistant is asked to turn it “OFF”, then it turns ON. This in itself is not an issue (as it does not make sense to do).

The problem arrives when I use the “Turn OFF everything” command, to turn OFF all my smart devices. In this case, all my smart devices turn OFF, including my TV.. unless the TV is already “OFF”, in which case Sonos TV Control turns it back on.
      I posted the above on the Sonos forum, and they suggested that it seems the CEC command acts like a toggle Switch , which is why it does not differentiate between ON/OFF commands. 

Question is if there is a way to change how the TV reacts to the commands? 
      Thanks.
    • By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?