Quantcast

TV's User Guide DOA!

James M DeLuca

Question

My brand new 75UK6190PUB  TV's  USER GUIDE  seems to have no response once reaching its home page.

I press HOME on the remote .  Then select the USER GUIDE app from the bottom of the screen. The home page of the USER GUIDE displays full screen with NONE of the topics highlighted. All attempts to progress in the guide fail including the arrow keys. The only remote button button that works is EXIT (and POWER of course).

Using the USER GUIDE on a Chromebook from the LG website seems to work fine.

I have NOT attempted to upgrade the firmware yet, allowing for the possibility that I am doing an incorrect action.

I forgot to gather my product's S/N & current firmware version when composing this message on my desktop PC, but will provide them upon request. I do not yet have a keyboard and mouse connected to the TV yet, and am using other devices to use this forum.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kraftwerk
      I am on Webos 4.40.18 and the YouTube app got totally messed up after the last update. Even if it's installed, when trying to open in the content store I get a message saying that it's not available for the region of the TV. When opening the app, the entire content gets stacked up in one single tile. Nice testing before releasing an app to Production. Is there any direct way to send this bugs to the developers? Probably it will take days or weeks to fix. Keep doing this great job... 

• By Kraftwerk
      I am on Webos 4.40.18 and the YouTube app got totally messed up after the last update. Even if it's installed, when trying to open in the content store I get a message saying that it's not available for the region of the TV. When opening the app, the entire content gets stacked up in one single tile. Nice testing before releasing an app to Production. Is there any direct way to send this bugs to the developers? Probably it will take days or weeks to fix. Keep doing this great job... 

• By Kingfamily
      My remote and tv were working perfectly fine until my power button wouldn’t turn my tv off. Every other button worked except the power button so I changed the batteries and nothing changed. So then I pressed the home and back button thing and it de-registered my remote. So when I press ok to re-register my remote nothing was working on the remote at all. The power light still turns on with every button I press but will not connect back to the tv. So I then download the thinkQ app and oroceed to reset my tv. Which was probably the worst mistake I could make because now my tv is stuck on “press the ok(wheel) button on your remote” and cannot detect the remote what so ever. I keep calling customer care but they keep telling me to buy a new remote which I don’t think is the problem since it works on my other lg tvs in the home. I’m stuck with a tv that won’t display anything but press ok(wheel) button on your remote. 
      By Guest
      JioCinema has a good collection of movies and shows , it would be cool if we could atleast side load the app or it would be officially released .
    • By parmar kanaksinh
      How to download  Disney hotstar app in LF6500 webos smart TV?