Quantcast

TV's User Guide DOA!

James M DeLuca

Question

My brand new 75UK6190PUB  TV's  USER GUIDE  seems to have no response once reaching its home page.

I press HOME on the remote .  Then select the USER GUIDE app from the bottom of the screen. The home page of the USER GUIDE displays full screen with NONE of the topics highlighted. All attempts to progress in the guide fail including the arrow keys. The only remote button button that works is EXIT (and POWER of course).

Using the USER GUIDE on a Chromebook from the LG website seems to work fine.

I have NOT attempted to upgrade the firmware yet, allowing for the possibility that I am doing an incorrect action.

I forgot to gather my product's S/N & current firmware version when composing this message on my desktop PC, but will provide them upon request. I do not yet have a keyboard and mouse connected to the TV yet, and am using other devices to use this forum.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.