Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

James M DeLuca

TV's User Guide DOA!

Question

My brand new 75UK6190PUB  TV's  USER GUIDE  seems to have no response once reaching its home page.

I press HOME on the remote .  Then select the USER GUIDE app from the bottom of the screen. The home page of the USER GUIDE displays full screen with NONE of the topics highlighted. All attempts to progress in the guide fail including the arrow keys. The only remote button button that works is EXIT (and POWER of course).

Using the USER GUIDE on a Chromebook from the LG website seems to work fine.

I have NOT attempted to upgrade the firmware yet, allowing for the possibility that I am doing an incorrect action.

I forgot to gather my product's S/N & current firmware version when composing this message on my desktop PC, but will provide them upon request. I do not yet have a keyboard and mouse connected to the TV yet, and am using other devices to use this forum.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet