Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Dave Wylie

New SW installed, 05.80.15

I have a major issue with this firmware update. 

I updated the Australian software on my LG E7 OLED to 05.80.15 and now the colours are all washed out on my 4k set top box ! (Foxtel iq4 with HDMI deep true colour activated) When I set the resolution to 1080p it's ok, but when the resolution is set to 2160p I get washed out colours ... Reds are Orange etc. Before the update it was fine.

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:12 AM, Kailem Jones said:

I have a major issue with this firmware update. 

I updated the Australian software on my LG E7 OLED to 05.80.15 and now the colours are all washed out on my 4k set top box ! (Foxtel iq4 with HDMI deep true colour activated) When I set the resolution to 1080p it's ok, but when the resolution is set to 2160p I get washed out colours ... Reds are Orange etc. Before the update it was fine.

Same issue here,  TV been updated  to 05.80.15 and 4k Xbone X  4K HDR is garbage it's all washed out, just does not look right. Prior to this it was fine, not tried PS4 pro 4k or 4K blu ray but we need a fix ASAP or I need to downgrade . What are the chance of LG fixing in the next couple of weeks?

On 1/9/2019 at 8:02 AM, ELP said:

Same issue here,  TV been updated  to 05.80.15 and 4k Xbone X  4K HDR is garbage it's all washed out, just does not look right. Prior to this it was fine, not tried PS4 pro 4k or 4K blu ray but we need a fix ASAP or I need to downgrade . What are the chance of LG fixing in the next couple of weeks?

No chance 

I’m in the same situation. When LG will fix this crap? 4000,00 € to watch washed up colors and orange instead of red? Now i’m watching tv in Pc mode but the quality is not the best possible due to the limited bandwidth via HDMI. I’m very disappointed.